Page 102 of 109 FirstFirst ... 8292949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1085

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arugess View Post
    Ok, just confirmed that I have the geometric shape with the relief sections, etc. exactly as you described. I need a replacement. Can I PM you here or do I need to use the contact us on your website?
    Please email info@mapleridgearmoury.com or use the website contact us feature

I would really like to see a NR 9mm direct blowback rifle from MRA. You can make a superior product over the FX9 from my experience.
    CCFR — CSSA

MRA rock! I found out on this thread that the gas blocks are a potential issue. I emailed them this morning at 0930 hrs, after a couple more emails back n forth, at 1525 they sent a UPS tracking number!
    Thanks for a great product and for standing behind it 100%.
    Last edited by baldabe; 01-23-2021 at 08:29 AM.
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

Thought I would post these 2 Renegades (the .223 one was supposed to be a Rem700 shorty, but I lost hope after the Remington bankruptcy, and it was pretty much the same cost)

The .223, also disregard the SL stock, I am looking for an SL-K stock in the Gray colour as the SL is just too large.

The .300 Blackout:

Here is my Renegade! Looking forward to testing it when I can. Parts list from tip to butt:

- Griffin Armament Minimalist Muzzle Brake
    - Faxon Firearms 12.5" Gunner Profile Barrel in 6.5 Grendel
    - Midwest Industries 10.5" M-LOK Combat Rail (had to grind off the anti-rotation tabs, not really a big deal)
    - Arisaka M-LOK Handstop
    - Hiperfire Hipertouch 24C Trigger
    - HK Pistol Grip
    - Battle Arms Development QD Endplate and Sabertube Mid-Length Stock

Super light at just 5 lbs unloaded.

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Maple Ridge Armoury really pulled through with my Renegade build. I walked in curiously to browse and get info about building a rifle as have I no AR experience to build one myself. They were so informative that we put together a build sheet right then and there and a short while later they had it built, test fired and ready for pick up. Extremely pleased on how it turned out. I really wanted a Canadian Built rifle with a majority of Canadian parts.Name:  20210122_161024.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  90.4 KB
    Proud CCFR member and supporter and CSSA member.

Quote Originally Posted by thegrandpoohbah View Post
    Am I correct in assuming that to go from .223/5.56 to .300 Blackout in a Renegade requires only a new barrel? And obviously the discipline to make sure the correct ammo is being loaded and chambered.
    I like the idea that the stock is attached to the upper, and with a spare upper those of us with several different configured AR's can go from a full sized A2 with fixed stock to an M4 with collapsible stock in seconds. Same concept with caliber changes, just throw the upper on.
    Still makes me want to puke that it's come to this in Canada, but at least I'll be able to use several $'000's of paperweight parts in the mean time.
    How short of a barrel can we go with an M4 stock on it and still maintain NR OAL?

CGN frequent flyer thegrandpoohbah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    How short of a barrel can we go with an M4 stock on it and still maintain NR OAL?
    10.3" will work if you put a long enough muzzle device on the end of it. I was debating setting mine up with a 10.3" BA barrel in .223 Wylde with a PSA Flash Can on the end of it (adds 3.25").

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Weppler View Post
    Maple Ridge Armoury really pulled through with my Renegade build. I walked in curiously to browse and get info about building a rifle as have I no AR experience to build one myself. They were so informative that we put together a build sheet right then and there and a short while later they had it built, test fired and ready for pick up. Extremely pleased on how it turned out. I really wanted a Canadian Built rifle with a majority of Canadian parts.Name:  20210122_161024.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  90.4 KB
    I Love the look of this one, Hoping to build my very similar! I got a black kit, thinking of painting or getting it Cerakoted

BANNED
    MRA, we NEED a 10.5-12.5" 450 bushmaster barrel and bolt kit. Just saying...