Page 98 of 109 FirstFirst ... 788890919293949596979899100101102103104105106108 ... LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohno View Post
    6.5 Grendel has similar ballistics to the 243 if you are wondering.
    Hornady ELT 123gr @ 2500 fps
    The 6.5 grendel has way less case capacity than the 243
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

So glad I found this thread... eagerly awaiting the release of the bigger 308 Maverick receiver!
    Muscle car, German car, Dodge diesel 4x4, beer, bikes, and everything else fun!

Anyone tried the JP Silent spring in their Renegade? Had a pile of problems with the standard spring installed from the factory today; would not fully go into battery. The spring, barrel, and bolt had all been tested on an AR and worked flawlessly.
    Befriend an octopus - more shoulders to cry on and more hands to help you move

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by COREY View Post
    Anyone tried the JP Silent spring in their Renegade? Had a pile of problems with the standard spring installed from the factory today; would not fully go into battery. The spring, barrel, and bolt had all been tested on an AR and worked flawlessly.
    There should be no problem with the factory installed spring. All factory guns are test fired. Please email info@mapleridgearmoury.com and we can help resolve the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    We are making several hundred and we will post here and on our social media when they are available.
    Good morning to the MRA team!

I hope this note finds you all well…

Is there any update to win these plates will be available please I have three bills that required

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter

Warmest regards

AbH

My rifle is one of the receiver kits that I have swapped parts from an AR to get up and running. This was not a full rifle from the shop. That said, it is a Wilson Combat barrel and Daniel Defense bolt tjat mated perfectly before. I am asking if anyone has tried the JP silent spring assembly and if they have had problems.

Are you ridding the charging handle or letting it snap into battery?

I am pulling it back as hard as I can and letting it go. Same as I do with my pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by COREY View Post
    I am pulling it back as hard as I can and letting it go. Same as I do with my pistols.
    Silly question but did you remove the gas rings? and I also had an issue with one of my barrels not working on the rifle but seemed to work when installed on a AR upper.

Just pulled the bolt off the AR BCG and dropped it onto the Renegade BC. Am I supposed to remove the gas rings?

Sure hope it is not a barrel issue. Whole point of this thing was to salvage a really good barrel. Thing is worthless to me if it does not work with this barrel.