Page 105 of 109 FirstFirst ... 8595979899100101102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1085

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

CGN Regular
    Has anyone that ordered their renegade rifles in the December sale received their rifles yet

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Name:  IMG_3727.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  110.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_3729.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  82.5 KB
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    Has anyone that ordered their renegade rifles in the December sale received their rifles yet
    I hope these guys aren't super slow to ship...I ordered last weekend, showed "4 in stock" and nothing shipped yet. If they haven't shipped Dec stuff out yet I may become a cranky customer lol.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    I hope these guys aren't super slow to ship...I ordered last weekend, showed "4 in stock" and nothing shipped yet. If they haven't shipped Dec stuff out yet I may become a cranky customer lol.
    I think you will be waiting a long time I have sent a few emails about a rifle I ordered in December but never get a response

BANNED
    I'm glad I have a retired neighbour. CP just leaves any package at your front door now, even if you pay for the option for them to hold it at the post office. I won't be shipping with CP anymore.

CGN frequent flyer
    I ordered a set during their sale at Xmas, and it took 2 weeks to ship. Think they were busy with moving.
    They were quick to respond to my emails at the time. I ordered a flash hider and bolt not long after and it made it here quick. If you've been waiting 2 months I'd say it's time to pick up a phone and call.

BANNED
    MRA, something I would like to see available is a 10.5 or 12.5 inch 300blk barrel with a Carbine length gas block so I can use normal traditional handguards on it. Since we aren't worried about gas pressure for cycling.

I'd like to make my 223 in 300blk with the magpul forend.

Last edited by driller212; 02-25-2021 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    I stand corrected, I never got a shipping notice, but the package arrived Wed, I just hadn't checked the mail. Pretty decent shipping speed of 3 business days.

Ran into a snag with my 20" A4 barrel, still have to align the delta ring as if there is a gas tube going through it or the handguard will sit crooked in the teeth. Going to take way more torque then recommended to line it up. A few good grunts on an AR upper always got it done, but they were like $100 for a stripped upper, not going to chance that on one of these. May get some delta ring shims from Brownells down the road, for now it's on to plan B....16" barrel with FF tube.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    I think we spoke last week. Looks like Canada Post took 1 month to ship from Barrie to Edmonton. I think we shipped your order on January 11th because we were busy moving and unpacking from Dec 28 to Jan 7 and could not ship any sooner. I apologize for the delay, the local Canada Post sorting depot in Barrie and the main depot in Mississauga both had COVID outbreaks so they are really backed up.