Page 101 of 109 FirstFirst ... 819193949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1085

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

Name:  87A23A5D-459B-4179-BDC6-ABBD35395470.jpg
Views: 680
Size:  96.8 KB

It’s a bit portly at 9 lbs, but it was my first build and it went as smooth as can be. Day dreaming of a stumpy 22LR and 300 blackout upper next...
    Slava Ukraini!

Hi all,

at what point were the faulty gas blocks (the ones that broke apart on use) replaced? I recently bought a receiver kit from another member here and wanted to double check if I can use the included block or should I be requesting a replacement from MRA? Thanks!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arugess View Post
    Hi all,

at what point were the faulty gas blocks (the ones that broke apart on use) replaced? I recently bought a receiver kit from another member here and wanted to double check if I can use the included block or should I be requesting a replacement from MRA? Thanks!
    If your gas port block is a ring with 1 set screw, you have the updated one. If your gas block is a geometric shape with two relief sections on each side and 3 socket head cap screws, you have the old gas port block and need a replacement.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hifiwasabi View Post
    My receiver set showed up today and I’m excited to build. The fit of the two halves are excellent, and even though the anodizing is a little off, I am thoroughly impressed by the machining and surface grinding. I was robbed of building an AR, so I’m looking forward to building this!
    If you are not satisfied with the mismatching anodize, we will Cerakote your receiver set in your choice of colour for free under warranty.

Hi all,

This is a head scratcher for me. Please explain how an older MRA gas block explodes?
    CCFR — CSSA

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    This is a head scratcher for me. Please explain how an older MRA gas block explodes?
    We had a relatively small number of people who has the gas port blocks snap at a thin section. We believe this was due to a hot ammo and shorter barrels causing too much pressure for the part. In response we made a more robust gas port block.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    If your gas port block is a ring with 1 set screw, you have the updated one. If your gas block is a geometric shape with two relief sections on each side and 3 socket head cap screws, you have the old gas port block and need a replacement.
    Ok, just confirmed that I have the geometric shape with the relief sections, etc. exactly as you described. I need a replacement. Can I PM you here or do I need to use the contact us on your website?

BANNED
    Ok, just confirmed that I have the geometric shape with the relief sections, etc. exactly as you described. I need a replacement. Can I PM you here or do I need to use the contact us on your website?
    Also an you get it in .875 gas block

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    If you are not satisfied with the mismatching anodize, we will Cerakote your receiver set in your choice of colour for free under warranty.
    Thanks, but I’m satisfied- it really isn’t that noticeable to me. Although, if you wanted to send over a .458 socom bolt and barrel, I could be persuaded to take them off your hands...
    Slava Ukraini!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    Also an you get it in .875 gas block
    These are now available on the website.