Page 49 of 109 FirstFirst ... 293941424344454647484950515253545556575969 ... LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

Business Member
    We delivered sets to Bullseye London yesterday and we are delivering to RDSC, TNA, and SFRC next week. All direct MRA pre-orders will be shipped the last week of September.

I know we are a bit late and some of you will be chuffed that we are delivering to our dealers first but that is the decision I made and it was not an arbitrary decision. There is a good reason for everything.

We are delivering over 400 sets in a 3 week span and then 100 to 150 every week after. This is a really big ramp up in production for us and every MRA employee plus all our subs are working full time on this.

I appreciate your patience and understanding. I guarantee you will be very happy with the product!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    We delivered sets to Bullseye London yesterday and we are delivering to RDSC, TNA, and SFRC next week. All direct MRA pre-orders will be shipped the last week of September.

I know we are a bit late and some of you will be chuffed that we are delivering to our dealers first but that is the decision I made and it was not an arbitrary decision. There is a good reason for everything.

We are delivering over 400 sets in a 3 week span and then 100 to 150 every week after. This is a really big ramp up in production for us and every MRA employee plus all our subs are working full time on this.

I appreciate your patience and understanding. I guarantee you will be very happy with the product!
    Ryan, keeping us informed about delivery is important to stop this from becoming another BCL mess, I bought directly from you because I though you would send out to your direct customer first since you will be making more money from the people you bought directly from you rather than your dealers who you sell at reduced cost. I will know the next time to buy from you dealers instead of directly from you. I am fortunate that I am in no rush because of the barrel I bought will be a couple of weeks. BTW I was going to buy the barrel from you but you still have not put them up on your website
    Last edited by Curtis264; 09-18-2020 at 04:30 PM.

Guess I won’t be getting a low serial number.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    Ryan, keeping us informed about delivery is important to stop this from becoming another BCL mess, I bought directly from you because I though you would send out to your direct customer first since you will be making more money from the people you bought directly from you rather than your dealers who you sell at reduced cost. I will know the next time to but from you dealers instead of directly from you. I am fortunate that I am in no rush because of the barrel I bought will be a couple of weeks. BTW I was going to buy the barrel from you but you still have not put them up on your website
    The barrels are now done machining and off to post processing. We will have them on the website next week. They look amazing!

I have been posting to CGN and social media about once a week to keep everyone updated. I only post when I have new, relevant information to disseminate.

I cant speak to what BCL did or did not do, I dont know what you are referring to exactly.

I think 3 weeks late delivery on an estimated delivery date for a brand new product is acceptable. Plus, I am certain we wont have any recalls or warranty claims because the Renegade is the Cat$ A$$!

Our dealers placed orders well before we took any web orders. I am delivering half of their orders, then MRA orders, then the final half of the dealer orders. This is as fair a distribution as I could think of.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    Guess I won’t be getting a low serial number.
    Yours will be below 500 and we will produce 6000+ a year at current demand.

This may be a contentious thought but since the Canadian manufactures are not equipped to produce enough demand why don’t you guys get together and produce like the wars measures act? Boeing and others fabricated others planes during high production demands so couldn’t the Canadian Arms companies do similarly?

Just a thought.
    CCFR — CSSA

BANNED
    Ryan, why not refund shipping or store credit for shipping for the month delay in shipping for your direct customers, it's not much but a good faith offer

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    Ryan, why not refund shipping or store credit for shipping for the month delay in shipping for your direct customers, it's not much but a good faith offer
    No. The delivery estimate was an estimate. It was clearly advertised as an estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    Yours will be below 500 and we will produce 6000+ a year at current demand.
    I was hoping to be sub 100 as the other recent NR receivers from Canadian manufacturers I all have sub 100 serial numbers. I have them as a show of support. I’m putting my money up on new ideas to bring us fun toys to shoot out in the bush.

Your decision sounds fair. I’m just glad they are getting out. Cannot wait to build mine!

Thank You!