Page 52 of 109 FirstFirst ... 324244454647484950515253545556575859606272 ... LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

Quote Originally Posted by scourge18a View Post
    Has anyone tried tapping a basic gas block and installing a grub screw or small hex bolt to block the gas?
    Just flip it over and secure with set screws?

Quote Originally Posted by littlejackal View Post
    Do I need to strip the mag release from my old AR lower as well? I presume it doesn't come with a release preinstalled.
    You will need to provide your own magazine release button, spring, and catch

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    I know you guys are busy right now.
    But possibly in the future you could add this style of charging handle as an option.

I see this style of handle used a lot in UK shooting videos.

You bet!

We are working on a few different charging handle styles including one similar to this.

The cylinder handle is the most economical to run so it is being included with the kit by default.
    To the MRA Team

With the above in mind, I was wondering if at this time any work on different style charging/bolt handles have been started and if there was an ETA for said?

I appreciate your busy.........

however you have suggested that A-2 fixed stock adapters have an ETA of November 2020, and wondered if you had a similar ETA for the handles

Thanks for making time and I look forward to your response.

respectfully yours

AbH

Quote Originally Posted by russ.ackland View Post
    Just flip it over and secure with set screws?
    I think they said you can jsut install a gas block backwards. Seems like the easiest solution tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by BKnill1 View Post
    I think they said you can jsut install a gas block backwards. Seems like the easiest solution tbh.
    For sure, no special tools or parts required then.

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    this..... I'm holding out for a large frame model
    To the MRA team

I appreciate that you are all busy turning out receiver sets...........

However if you will indulge me, I am already planning future projects as I go through my parts bin, and I was hoping that you might be able to confirm if there are there still plans for a large frame model (the 308 family of cartridges)?

A ball park ETA would also be appreciated (don't worry I will not hold you to it)

I remember it being discussed, however I seem to be unable to find the specific post and I do not remember the response.

Thanks for your help

regards

AbH

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littlejackal View Post
    Excited to get in on this and have some place for my homeless AR bits and pieces to live, whenever my place in line is called.

Two semi noob questions:

Any thoughts on where to source a .625 gas seal for when the time comes, since the kit comes with a .7*?
    Do I need to strip the mag release from my old AR lower as well? I presume it doesn't come with a release preinstalled.
    We will have other gas port Seals available soon and yes you will need mag release parts.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AbHobbyist View Post
    To the MRA Team

With the above in mind, I was wondering if at this time any work on different style charging/bolt handles have been started and if there was an ETA for said?

I appreciate your busy.........

however you have suggested that A-2 fixed stock adapters have an ETA of November 2020, and wondered if you had a similar ETA for the handles

Thanks for making time and I look forward to your response.

respectfully yours

AbH
    We are working on this. I want one myself!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AbHobbyist View Post
    To the MRA team

I appreciate that you are all busy turning out receiver sets...........

However if you will indulge me, I am already planning future projects as I go through my parts bin, and I was hoping that you might be able to confirm if there are there still plans for a large frame model (the 308 family of cartridges)?

A ball park ETA would also be appreciated (don't worry I will not hold you to it)

I remember it being discussed, however I seem to be unable to find the specific post and I do not remember the response.

Thanks for your help

regards

AbH
    We expect to start prototyping the 308 in 3 weeks and go into production in November if everything works out well.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post

Our dealers placed orders well before we took any web orders. I am delivering half of their orders, then MRA orders, then the final half of the dealer orders. This is as fair a distribution as I could think of.
    Any idea when you will be shipping receiver sets to your customers, True North has stated that they have received 75% of there pre orders and are expecting the rest next week
    Last edited by Curtis264; 09-23-2020 at 04:26 PM.