Page 50 of 109 FirstFirst ... 304042434445464748495051525354555657586070 ... LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

I used to work for a truss manufacturer that supplied to both one time customers and to large home builders. It is correct you usually make more money off the single jobs, but you have to also supply the guy that is guaranteeing to buy 1200 units a year or they will not come back. This is no different really, even his statement of everyone working on these, including the subs. Full disclosure I bought mine from SFRC but I am in no hurry either.

These are strange times we live in right now. Happy that a company is running full bore right now producing non critical manufacturing.
    Befriend an octopus - more shoulders to cry on and more hands to help you move

I stubbed my toe today. I want to know MRA is going to do about it. If I had my reciver by the estimated time I would have been at the range and not stubbed my toe. .... not pleased..

Seriously though. It was a presale. It’s all fairly reasonable. Excited to get it when I do.

Quote Originally Posted by STEELCITYSLICKER View Post
    I guess that this is also your approach when you failed to mention that rifle stocks wont work with the receivers and that an additional purchase will need to be made.

Burned again by a freaking pre-order.
    Really? that's disappointing. I ordered thinking my beloved DDm4 would be the donor for all the parts for this. Any other bits that I need that are not included that cant come from my donor rifle? My plan was to throw this on a shelf until the last minute or until this BS OIC has been dealt with and then build a new rifle.
    CSSA / CCFR / CPC (almost to the point of walking away)

CGN frequent flyer
    Everyone's got a reason why they should be near the front of the pack, and amazingly enough absolutely nobody is volunteering to be Tail End Charlie and take the very last receiver from this first batch. But as far as I can tell all any of us have is some unknown random spot somewhere on the list.

Can't wait for the first "Yay it arrived!" or the range reports, and what counts is that we hopefully hear (and post!) happy snag-free build and test reports.

Business Member
    To set the record straight, I had always planned to ship to dealers first. The original plan saw dealers receiving their shipments as the second batch of receivers come back to MRA. Thus MRA and the dealers would be shipping within days of one another. As it happened, unavoidable delays occurred because I decided to prioritize Q&A over fulfilment. I stand by this decision. Although the delivery window has now increased by 1 week, the ordered delivery schedule remains unchanged.

I never disclosed this publicly because I don't generally make a practice of disclosing planning and operations with the public. I did not purposefully misinform or mislead anyone. I informed customers of production challenges as they arose in a timely and thorough manner.

Also, neglecting to specifically mention our platform is not compatible with an A2 stock is an honest oversight. When asked about this the first time, we responded honestly and provided a solution.

I stand by each one of my decisions because each decision was made in good faith, based on the best information available at the time, and calculated to be optimal for the greatest number of people.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    This is how I feel. I could’ve waited and been in the second batch and received it at the same time. Or apparently ordered from someone else and got it earlier. I’ve been constant checking my email and junk folder since earlier this week when you said you would start shipping the first batch. I went on and paid in full so it could get shipped right away.
    By the time the dealers begin shipping their orders, we will begin shipping our orders. I estimate dealer customers and our customers will be getting their shipments within 3 to 5 days of one another.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    To set the record straight, I had always planned to ship to dealers first. The original plan saw dealers receiving their shipments as the second batch of receivers come back to MRA. Thus MRA and the dealers would be shipping within days of one another. As it happened, unavoidable delays occurred because I decided to prioritize Q&A over fulfilment. I stand by this decision. Although the delivery window has now increased by 1 week, the ordered delivery schedule remains unchanged.

I never disclosed this publicly because I don't generally make a practice of disclosing planning and operations with the public. I did not purposefully misinform or mislead anyone. I informed customers of production challenges as they arose in a timely and thorough manner.

Also, neglecting to specifically mention our platform is not compatible with an A2 stock is an honest oversight. When asked about this the first time, we responded honestly and provided a solution.

I stand by each one of my decisions because each decision was made in good faith, based on the best information available at the time, and calculated to be optimal for the greatest number of people.
    There has to be some miss communication going on, I send an email to you company on September 11, asking if you will be notifiy us when to send in our second payment, I received an email back on September 14 stating that emails have been going out and asked me to check my junk mail, but stated that I should pay the second payment right away so I did not miss my shipment date, so I paid right away. Would you say that that email was misleading?

@Maple Ridge Armourer is there a possibility to have that adapter done faster than November for A2 fixed stock? I bit surprised that this came out at the end, was planning to drop PRS stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    There has to be some miss communication going on, I send an email to you company on September 11, asking if you will be notifiy us when to send in our second payment, I received an email back on September 14 stating that emails have been going out and asked me to check my junk mail, but stated that I should pay the second payment right away so I did not miss my shipment date, so I paid right away. Would you say that that email was misleading?
    I kinda was told the same thing, to pay right away. I’m happy to wait for my email or whatever and then I will pay when my order is actually ready.
    |CCFR|

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    I did not say this.

I said you can pay right away or wait for us to call when your order is ready to ship.

You will not lose your place in line if you don't pay early.
    Last edited by Maple Ridge Armourer; 09-19-2020 at 11:14 PM.