Page 80 of 109 FirstFirst ... 6070727374757677787980818283848586878890100 ... LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STEELCITYSLICKER View Post
    Hi there,

I ordered from you July 4th, in time for the Sept pre-order. I have received and built my receiver from SFRC but am still waiting on the receiver, reaction rod anda few other misc parts from you.

I still dont have any shipping info.

I have sent an inquiry through your website and have called a couple of times.

Can you please be so kind as to provide an update on where you are with orders?

Thanks!
    All pre orders will be completed and shipped this Friday. We will have on hand inventory of more kits by the following week and inventory of complete rifles by Week 4 of October.

Business Member
    We have now completed shipping all MRA direct pre-orders minus a few for which we are still awaiting payment.

We have left phone messages and emails to the few remaining customers who need to complete payment. Please complete payment so we can ship your kits.

We will have inventory of receiver kits, complete rifles, complete uppers, and parts by the end of next week.

CGN Regular
    Maybe a dumb question from someone who’s never built a rifle like this but...is it possible to build one of these in 9mm? The way things are going I might not have anything to shoot all my 9mm ammo.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KBCL View Post
    Maybe a dumb question from someone who’s never built a rifle like this but...is it possible to build one of these in 9mm? The way things are going I might not have anything to shoot all my 9mm ammo.
    To our knowledge, there is no way to make this for 9mm. We are working on something else for 9mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    To our knowledge, there is no way to make this for 9mm. We are working on something else for 9mm.
    I see what you did there.... ti

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Is that "something else" going to be semi auto?

If so....

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Is that "something else" going to be semi auto?

If so....

Yes and yes plus you can play stairway in our shop.

xxxxxx
    Last edited by danzMtl; 06-21-2021 at 07:12 PM.

Yes and yes plus you can play stairway in our shop.
    Awesome. Been looking forward to a Canadian made 9mm PCC.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by danzMtl View Post
    You might want to hurry to beat the competition, Raven 9 will be released anytime now
    From my experience MRA is the better of the two companies to deal with. Choose wisely.