Page 82 of 109 FirstFirst ... 6272747576777879808182838485868788899092102 ... LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mt84 View Post
    So I ordered a Renegade Barrel Torque Rod on the 02 Sept 2020 and requested that it be included with MRA V1-B Renegade Receiver Kit - PREORDER, I have since received the MRA V1-B Renegade receiver Kit, but no Torque Rod. My order for the Renegade Barrel Torque Rod says processing. Are these back ordered. My E-mails to MRA have still not been answered.
    I have been monitoring the emails but we have not received one to this effect. We have over 200 torque rods on hand. Give us a call between 10am and 4pm, 7 days a week if your emails are not getting through.

Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    Thoroughly clean the chamber and keep shooting. After a few hundred rounds it will loosen up.
    I will try, thanks for the advice.
    CPC,CCFR,CSSA My freedom is not for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    We have now completed shipping all MRA direct pre-orders minus a few for which we are still awaiting payment.

We have left phone messages and emails to the few remaining customers who need to complete payment. Please complete payment so we can ship your kits.

We will have inventory of receiver kits, complete rifles, complete uppers, and parts by the end of next week.
    Was there a notification of shipping sent out? I paid months ago and have yet to receive any notification that it is on the way.

Thanks,

Flannel

Thank you , Someone from MRA contacted me on the 19th of October. Situation has been resolved.

Mike
    mt84
    RSM (Retired Service Member)

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    I have been monitoring the emails but we have not received one to this effect. We have over 200 torque rods on hand. Give us a call between 10am and 4pm, 7 days a week if your emails are not getting through.
    Thank you

Someone from MRA contacted me on the 19th of October via landline , the situation has been resolved.

Mike.
    mt84
    RSM (Retired Service Member)

CGN Regular
    Deleted
    Last edited by Mixter; 10-20-2020 at 05:48 PM.

Mike used TNA anti-walk pins and they seemed fine. Should just be regular sized pins.

CGN Regular
    Ya once I tightened the trigger snug screws it was fine. Thanks

To the MRA Team

I was wondering if there was an update on Renegade:

-A-2 Fixed stock adapters

-New styled bolt handles

Further how does one go about exchanging the thin Gen 1 gas port Block/stop for the much improved Gen 2

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to your response.

regards

AbH

Took delivery of my receiver set today. Mainly posting to say that I was a little worried about the mismatch in colour but it looks like by the time they got my order out the door the problems had been resolved. I'm hardpressed to see any difference between my upper and lower.

Threw my recently-displaced AR LPK in and it feels great, but in my excitement I glossed over the fact that the little baggie in the kit also contains factory takedown pins/springs/etc so I just reused what I had. Even clipped my old rear takedown detent to make it work. No harm no foul.

Excited for the upcoming weekend to do some work on the upper but I'm waiting for the Go/No-go gauges to arrive from TNA before I proceed much further.