Page 63 of 109 FirstFirst ... 435355565758596061626364656667686970717383 ... LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

CGN frequent flyer
    Only a handful of range reports so far. Predicting a lot this weekend!

BANNED
    The manufacture of the other staight pull receiver set is having fun with the colour match problem. Here is a quote from them "We should have some more receiver sets ready to go quite soon. They are being vapor blasted + anodized now. Don't worry, the upper and lower colors will match :P"

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    The manufacture of the other staight pull receiver set is having fun with the colour match problem. Here is a quote from them "We should have some more receiver sets ready to go quite soon. They are being vapor blasted + anodized now. Don't worry, the upper and lower colors will match :P"
    So I guess what they're saying is their upper and lower receiver will look equally as ####ty...if its the manufacturer i'm thinking about, I'm not a fan of their design. MRA's anodizing problem is unfortunate, but at least I can fix that with some Cerakote. Can't do much to fix an ugly receiver design.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramnon View Post
    So I guess what they're saying is their upper and lower receiver will look equally as ####ty...if its the manufacturer i'm thinking about, I'm not a fan of their design. MRA's anodizing problem is unfortunate, but at least I can fix that with some Cerakote. Can't do much to fix an ugly receiver design.
    I am not a fan of their receiver design either, otherwise I would have bought one. My MRA receiver set does not match either as you can see from the picture I posted, but it does not bother me and the machine work is excellent, I just wish my barrel would get here so I can shoot it befores it get really cold here. I saw the receiver sets that ATRS put out and you can see their attention to detail, they are beautiful, machine work is fantastic and anodizing is perfect. Once this OIC is defeated, the first thing I will do is to purchase a receiver set from ATRS because I believe they deserve it, because of the quality of work they do

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    I am not a fan of their receiver design either, otherwise I would have bought one. My MRA receiver set does not match either as you can see from the picture I posted, but it does not bother me and the machine work is excellent, I just wish my barrel would get here so I can shoot it befores it get really cold here. I saw the receiver sets that ATRS put out and you can see their attention to detail, they are beautiful, machine work is fantastic and anodizing is perfect. Once this OIC is defeated, the first thing I will do is to purchase a receiver set form ATRS because I believe they deserve the because of the quality of work they do
    Why wait? They are still for sale.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Why wait? They are still for sale.
    I need to sell my AR-15 that I have first, can't do that until the OIC is defeated

Identical story line between owners of the first Canadian semi autos.
    CCFR — CSSA

My rifle upper/lower matches very close but then I really DGAF about that anyway, I am more concerned about the fit and operation, which seems pretty good so far. I do thin a bolt hold open would be a good feature for the rifle. Overall I really like it.

Business Member
    Mine did not come with tension screw either, has anyone firgured out what the hole is for on the back of the lower metal

Attachment 421031
    We do not supply a tension screw or any other universal part with this kit. This kit is only supplied with proprietary parts.

The hole at the back of the bottom metal is a QD port and the smaller hole is for drainage during the anodizing process.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    We do not supply a tension screw or any other universal part with this kit. This kit is only supplied with proprietary parts.

The hole at the back of the bottom metal is a QD port and the smaller hole is for drainage during the anodizing process.
    Can you tell us the thread size for the tension screw