Page 67 of 109 FirstFirst ... 475759606162636465666768697071727374757787 ... LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    Tighten to the point the charging handle does not wiggle and no more. This should result in a firm fitment without breaking the bolt. If you break a bolt, we will replace it.
    Thanks you were 100% right just tightened it a tiny bit more and then backed it off and repeated and got it to tighten up properly. I was just hesitant with my pension for breaking little things but you called it thanks !

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri View Post
    Hmm.. but i thought you said you will have those.. maybe perhaps a small batch of 12.5" grendel barrels... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

You really want a low velocity, inaccurate barrel?

We thought it would work out but testing has shown the Grendel needs a minimum of 16" barrel.

If you are seeking a short barrel for hunting, a 12.5" 300BLK would perform better.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Denka View Post
    let me know when you can address cerakote, I will bring it and you deal with wobles as well then
    Sure you are welcome anytime! We will absolutely resolve the colour mismatch if in our opinion, the variation is out of acceptable tolerance.

When mass producing parts, there is an acceptable tolerance to strike a fine balance between fit and optimized run time. The wobble you are referring to is likely caused by your particular part being on the high side of the tolerance. When we reviewed part fitment on the high side of the tolerance, we found the wobble to be very minor and well within acceptable limits based on similar high end products in the marketplace. If the minor wobble is unacceptable, you can tighten fitment up with a 1/4-28UNF tension screw. This is not a warranty issue.

BANNED
    Do you sell the nylon tipped tension screws, I have 5 AR-15 and none of them have the tension screws ( None of them have wobble ) so I can't take one from there. The only place I have found them is in the USA

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    Do you sell the nylon tipped tension screws, I have 5 AR-15 and none of them have the tension screws ( None of them have wobble ) so I can't take one from there. The only place I have found them is in the USA
    We will have some late next week.

Apologies if it's already been asked; do you guys plan on producing more 7.62x39 barrels? 12.5" or 14.5" would be ideal.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    1/4" - 28 set screws are very popular in regular (non-firearm) machinery.

Any industrial supply store will have them.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross94 View Post
    Apologies if it's already been asked; do you guys plan on producing more 7.62x39 barrels? 12.5" or 14.5" would be ideal.
    Yes we have blanks on order for delivery with more 223 and 300blk blanks.

Put in my preorder Sept 20-ish with SFRC. Realize I’m probably late to the party but hoping for a shiny new firearm in the next couple of weeks 🤩

Thank you for giving my AR furniture a fun new place to hang out

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    I put together my Renegade rifle kit today.
    No problems at all.

There was a bit of wobble. But I used a 1/4-28 set screw to snug it up.
    There's zero wobble now.