Page 83 of 109 FirstFirst ... 6373757677787980818283848586878889909193103 ... LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlannelIsMyReligion View Post
    Was there a notification of shipping sent out? I paid months ago and have yet to receive any notification that it is on the way.

Thanks,

Flannel
    Please contact us via email or telephone during operating hours. As far as I know, all paid orders have shipped.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AbHobbyist View Post
    To the MRA Team

I was wondering if there was an update on Renegade:

-A-2 Fixed stock adapters

-New styled bolt handles

Further how does one go about exchanging the thin Gen 1 gas port Block/stop for the much improved Gen 2

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to your response.

regards

AbH
    We should have an A2 adaptor ready early November followed by the upgrade bolt handle.

Please email us after Novebmer 1st for the new gas port block. We will ship you one as per our rock-solid lifetime warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    We should have an A2 adaptor ready early November

followed by the upgrade bolt handle.

Please email us after November 1st for the new gas port block. We will ship you one as per our rock-solid lifetime warranty.
    Thank you very much for the follow up!!

I will email you after November 1 regarding the Gas Port Block

Very much looking forward to the above!!

Regards

AbH

MRA should stock 1/4”x28 1/2” nylon tipped tension screws. They are a ##### to locate.
    CCFR — CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    MRA should stock 1/4”x28 1/2” nylon tipped tension screws. They are a ##### to locate.
    I have tried a number of places in the Edmonton area, with NO luck...
    Member:CCFR & CPC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sdizzyday View Post
    I have tried a number of places in the Edmonton area, with NO luck...
    Did you try MSC Industrial? If the store doesn't have stock the website is showing 10 packs of 1/4-28 x 1/2" nylon tipped in stock.

Or you could go all in for a 100 pack and make a fortune selling the extra 99 individually on the EE
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 10-22-2020 at 09:07 PM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Arrived today and was really easy to put together. Plan to take her out tomorrow to see how she shoots.

Fit and finish are great! Very happy with the quality of the product. With the Maxim Defense CCS stock, 10.5 inch barrel, and Warden it comes in at 27 inches... if it hasnt been mentioned already, the receiver is 7 3/4 inches long (excluding the barrel nut threads).

Notes:
    - Using Radian takedown pins I did notice some play between the upper and lower receivers, but this was resolved by using the supplied takedown pins.
    - if you are using a Geissele Handguard you are going to need to grind down the anti-rotation tabs
    - I really like how tight the magwell is while still accepting various metal and plastic mags without issue

CGN Regular
    https://i.imgur.com/PtbCF6U.jpg

Mine seems to have some play in it using the supplied takedown pins
    Last edited by Mixter; 10-23-2020 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennisan View Post

Arrived today and was really easy to put together. Plan to take her out tomorrow to see how she shoots.

Fit and finish are great! Very happy with the quality of the product. With the Maxim Defense CCS stock, 10.5 inch barrel, and Warden it comes in at 27 inches... if it hasnt been mentioned already, the receiver is 7 3/4 inches long (excluding the barrel nut threads).

Notes:
    - Using Radian takedown pins I did notice some play between the upper and lower receivers, but this was resolved by using the supplied takedown pins.
    - if you are using a Geissele Handguard you are going to need to grind down the anti-rotation tabs
    - I really like how tight the magwell is while still accepting various metal and plastic mags without issue
    That looks badass. What is the OAL without the Warden blast device? Does this count towards your 27 inch OAL?

Quote Originally Posted by NavyShooter View Post
    I assembled my MRA over the weekend.

Stripped the parts off my DLask and Armalite lowers and pieced together a functional rifle.

I was disappointed that the non-collapsible stock didn't fit - that's my preference for these rifles, but alas...collapsible stock it is.

That was, however, the only disappointment.

The instruction booklet for assembly was very straight-forward, and the rifle went together quite smoothly.

The test-fire on Saturday afternoon was a shocker though. I put both the same barrel and same sight back on the new upper. First two rounds fired into the berm at 100 to test function. Point of impact looked - close - so I decided to switch to a steel gong at 300 - held off for the drop and a bit of wind, and "BANG" - "TING" No zero shift.

I'll say that again.

NO ZERO SHIFT.

VERY impressed.

Also, the 'sproing' is back, though manually operated.

I have a WS-MCR that I've tested and fired, and the grip on it is not as 'AR-ish' as this rifle's grip. This rifle is - just about perfect for a 'NOT-AR' rifle.

Thank-you.

NS
    Hi, which non collapsible stock did you try to fit that didn't work?