Page 25 of 109 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212223242526272829303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

That's some impressive groups with American Eagle ammo

How did you guys block the gas port?
    Romans 13:4

BANNED
    Read the very first post

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uniacke View Post
    How did you guys block the gas port?
    We are providing a gas journal sleeve that will block the gas port.

Also, we are making Renegade barrels with a taper profile and no gas journal or gas port specific for straight pull rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post

Also, we are making Renegade barrels with a taper profile and no gas journal or gas port specific for straight pull rifles.
    What barrel lengths are you considering?

Shoot straight - chrisco
    There is no spoon

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post

i would be interested in one of those barrels in .300 blackout.....my current .300 barrel is only 10.5"........too short to stay NR
    machinist, we do precision quess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge
    CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, CPC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx0069 View Post
    i would be interested in one of those barrels in .300 blackout.....my current .300 barrel is only 10.5"........too short to stay NR
    An importer of a different manual action firearm confirmed with the CFI that muzzle devices count towards then OAL. If you can get a long enough muzzle brake in concert with a fixed stock, you may be able to use your barrel. Does anyone know of a Canadian manufacturer makes wood stocks and pistol grips that would fit the Renegade?

Quote Originally Posted by lynx0069 View Post
    Use a longer muzzle brake! Assuming you're going to be using a standard collapsible stock, you'll need one that is 2.5" in overall length to clear 26". Happy to talk over PM if you'd like recommendations.
    Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Are the first run of these still on schedule for the end of August? Also when do you think the second batch will be ready? (asking for a friend)

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    An importer of a different manual action firearm confirmed with the CFI that muzzle devices count towards then OAL. If you can get a long enough muzzle brake in concert with a fixed stock, you may be able to use your barrel. Does anyone know of a Canadian manufacturer makes wood stocks and pistol grips that would fit the Renegade?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisselig View Post
    Use a longer muzzle brake! Assuming you're going to be using a standard collapsible stock, you'll need one that is 2.5" in overall length to clear 26". Happy to talk over PM if you'd like recommendations.
    i've seen that "quote" about the muzzle devices somewhere before, but i am skeptical unless i hear about it from other importers or manufacturers....seeing as a muzzle device does not count for barrel length in a semi auto rifle....why would they count it on a manual action rifle? honestly curious if this is a loophole.
    if that is in fact the case....i have a brake on my 10.5" .300 blackout barrel that is 2.3" long (58mm), i'd throw another crush washer under there if i can in fact use the brake length as actual barrel length to reach NR length with a collapsible stock.
    maybe Maple Ridge could chime in on what they know about barrel length with and with out a device.....what is legal, and what is not.
    machinist, we do precision quess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge
    CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, CPC