Page 37 of 109 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333435363738394041424344454757 ... LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie9000 View Post
    Can you provide more details on the barrels? Lengths, profile weight, availability, etc.? Will these be available with the receiver sets?
    We are producing several hundred Renegade barrels right now in 14 different configurations for 223 Wylde. These will be available at the end of August. We will be producing 300 BLK, 7.62x39, 6.5 Grendel, 458 SOCOM, 450 Bushmaster, and 6mm ARC throughout the remainder of 2020.

Here are the following features available in the upcoming 223 Wylde barrels.

Materials: GBQ CrMov or GBQ 416R SS
    Finish: QPQ Nitride for CrMov, Polished SS, or Bead Blasted SS
    Lengths: 12.5", 16", or 19"
    Profile: Chamber OD 0.980" steps down to 0850" straight taper to 0.750" muzzle. Full body, straight flute, or spiral flute available.
    Muzzle: 11 degree target, 1/2" x 28tpi thread
    Weight: TBD but estimated to be similar to our other barrels of the same length

Accuracy Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunchild2071 View Post
    Also interested, without trying to open a can of worms, when MRA thinks production will catch up to pre-sales? I.E. see this as an on-the-shelf offering? Any time in the forseeable future?

Understood, if they don't want to answer.
    No worries. We expect to stock dealers with inventory of complete Renegade rifles, complete Renegade receiver groups, and supporting Renegade parts and tools by mid September.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    We are producing several hundred Renegade barrels right now in 14 different configurations for 223 Wylde. These will be available at the end of August. We will be producing 300 BLK, 7.62x39, 6.5 Grendel, 458 SOCOM, 450 Bushmaster, and 6mm ARC throughout the remainder of 2020.

Here are the following features available in the upcoming 223 Wylde barrels.

Materials: GBQ CrMov or GBQ 416R SS
    Finish: QPQ Nitride for CrMov, Polished SS, or Bead Blasted SS
    Lengths: 12.5", 16", or 19"
    Profile: Chamber OD 0.980" steps down to 0850" straight taper to 0.750" muzzle. Full body, straight flute, or spiral flute available.
    Muzzle: 11 degree target, 1/2" x 28tpi thread
    Weight: TBD but estimated to be similar to our other barrels of the same length

Accuracy Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty.
    please consider .338 federal when you guys are able to get the larger frame model on the table.
    cash in hand for the big boy version

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by correctaccount View Post
    Any idea if these could be used for a .22 LR build?
    id pay the big bucks for a fun .22 trainer again. has there been enough interest to justify this going anywhere?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    I know you guys are busy right now.
    But possibly in the future you could add this style of charging handle as an option.

I see this style of handle used a lot in UK shooting videos.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    But possibly in the future you could add this style of charging handle as an option.

You bet!

We are working on a few different charging handle styles including one similar to this.

The cylinder handle is the most economical to run so it is being included with the kit by default.

11 days and counting...I may or may not be super excited

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    No worries. We expect to stock dealers with inventory of complete Renegade rifles, complete Renegade receiver groups, and supporting Renegade parts and tools by mid September.
    That is great news. I'll be happy to have one in hand, as opposed waiting for a confirmation email for a pre-order, if it comes down to that. Mid Sept. is not a long way off.
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

CGN Regular
    Hi there,

Any update on the "reaction rod" that you had mentioned would be available for purchase?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post

I never would of thunk it when Canadian gun laws would be worse then the UK. Was that a five round mag?.............
    CCFR — CSSA