Page 4 of 109 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TreMoR View Post
    I will happy if it open and close alone
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Very interesting! A .308 version by fall would be great. Swap all my Stag-10 parts in to this so I can still hunt after the Turd banned my hunting rifle.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    Trying to get the 308 ready for the Fall.
    Sweet, I'll be looking forward to that. Are you going to have a pre-sale for them soon?
    Romans 13:4

Can you guys speak to the weights of all of the components? Really curious as I like to weigh out my builds to make them as lightweight as possible. Can't wait to build one of these!
    Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    How are you accomplishing the spring assistance? In the Spectre Ballistics receiver the buffer tube is offset from the bore and threaded into a blind hole. Is yours the same and just uses a small proprietary spring, or can we use a stock buffer spring via some sort of linkage?
    You can use a standard buffer, tube and spring.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TreMoR View Post
    Spring assist in both way ?
    No. Manual extraction and ejection.

What parts can I use off my Daniel Defence M4V7lw to complete this receiver? How do you add the grip to a standard AR bolt? Pretty sweet design, thanks for bringing this to market! It's sad it's come to this but at least we can recycle some AR parts.
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    You can use a standard buffer, tube and spring.
    Does this mean the MRA V1-B won't function with a folding stock, or that it just won't have the spring assist?

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Does this mean the MRA V1-B won't function with a folding stock, or that it just won't have the spring assist?
    My guess is if they’re using a standard buffer setup then the bolt carrier extends past the end of the upper. So as long as you’re mindful of that and you folder doesn’t have something to stop the bolt carrier from falling out the back it should. Unless they’re using spring pressure to keep it in battery. Then it would be a no.

Three questions:

1. What is the risk that this will be classed as a semi auto because of the buffer tube assist?
    2. What is the risk that this would be seen as an AR variant?
    3. Will you fight the decision if it is classified as a variant or semi auto?

Quick follow up:

If it is classified as a semi or an AR variant, what do you plan to do (e.g. refunds, ship anyway?)