Page 51 of 109 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474849505152535455565758596171 ... LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patt08 View Post
    I kinda was told the same thing, to pay right away. I’m happy to wait for my email or whatever and then I will pay when my order is actually ready.
    Yes you can pay right away or wait for the call. You decide, it does not affect your place in line.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Denka View Post
    @Maple Ridge Armourer is there a possibility to have that adapter done faster than November for A2 fixed stock? I bit surprised that this came out at the end, was planning to drop PRS stock.
    We are working on it as quickly as possible and we will release it as soon as possible. November was a Conservative estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by burtass View Post
    I stubbed my toe today. I want to know MRA is going to do about it. If I had my reciver by the estimated time I would have been at the range and not stubbed my toe. .... not pleased..

Seriously though. It was a presale. It’s all fairly reasonable. Excited to get it when I do.
    Exactly. I don't know folks are complaining this much. It's a pre-sale of a brand new product that had estimated timelines. It's effectively buying you a place in line and a finished product, but not certain on when that's going to happen. Would I be annoyed if it was 6 months behind schedule? You bet. But it's barely a month and that was because the company wanted to ensure best Q&A. Ask yourselves this: would you, the folks who are complaining, prefer being shipped a subpar, out-of-spec product with garbage finish, like what happened with a competitor's product on here like a year or two ago, but on schedule?

Certainly, the receiver not being compatible with an A2 stock out of the box is a whoopsie. But that's really the only major gripe you can have right now.
    Last edited by Fisselig; 09-20-2020 at 05:50 PM.
    Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    Yes you can pay right away or wait for the call. You decide, it does not affect your place in line.
    Cool, good to know. Thanks!
    |CCFR|

Seems as though there was some editing/post removal done to this thread over night...a simple apology would have gone a lot further in my opinion.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramnon View Post
    Seems as though there was some editing/post removal done to this thread over night...a simple apology would have gone a lot further in my opinion.
    I am moderating posts that do not contribute in a positive way to the conversation including our own posts.

I apologize if you were offended by anything. Despite what anyone might think, my entire team is working diligently everyday to serve the needs of our customers whether those customer buy direct through us or through our dealer network.

Fair enough. I do believe you guys are working hard to get orders out, and with the exception of that two word post, I had no issue with how things have been handled.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    I am moderating posts that do not contribute in a positive way to the conversation including our own posts.

I apologize if you were offended by anything. Despite what anyone might think, my entire team is working diligently everyday to serve the needs of our customers whether those customer buy direct through us or through our dealer network.
    Thanks for deleting all my posts. Again, i don't think anyone ever had a problem with the delays but there was definitively a misscommunication where people thought you were shipping to customers on the 15th not dealers (see the previous post about 100 orders). That was the thing that passes a couple of people off, myself included.

Can we at least agree that there was a misunderstanding that lead to some frustration about what was getting shipped when? Again, not anger or frustration about your decision to ship to dealers, but frustration over the miscommunication.

EDIT: I do want to say thank you for the work tour team is doing.

Excited to get in on this and have some place for my homeless AR bits and pieces to live, whenever my place in line is called.

Two semi noob questions:

Any thoughts on where to source a .625 gas seal for when the time comes, since the kit comes with a .7*?
    Do I need to strip the mag release from my old AR lower as well? I presume it doesn't come with a release preinstalled.

Has anyone tried tapping a basic gas block and installing a grub screw or small hex bolt to block the gas?