Page 22 of 109 FirstFirst ... 21214151617181920212223242526272829303242 ... LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Well, I decided it is better to try the forend without the tabs than to leave it sitting languishing. At least I will finally be able to use most of the AR for coyote hunting. If the appeals work and we can keep tje ARs then it just give some a reason to rebuild it with new parts .
    Yeah. I'm thinking that these types of receivers will be handy, regardless of whether or not the OIC is overturned.

Especially if I build a rifle in an expensive caliber like .450-Bushmaster.
    With a gun in that caliber; I would be taking very slow individual shots anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Yeah. I'm thinking that these types of receivers will be handy, regardless of whether or not the OIC is overturned.

With a gun in that caliber; I would be taking very slow individual shots anyways.
    That’s my thinking as well. I have a 6.5 grendel setup that I think will go perfectly in one of these.

That’s exactly what I was thinking when I decided to build one of these in .450 Bushmaster. Should make for a great lightweight hunting rifle.

That’s exactly what I was thinking when I decided to build one of these in .450 Bushmaster. Should make for a great lightweight hunting rifle.
    Plus you don't need some ridiculous 19-inch barrel to make it non-restricted.

Side question.

If I order an extra bolt-handle;
    Can I run a bolt-handle on both sides at the same time?

^^^^ I was wondering the same thing.
    Befriend an octopus - more shoulders to cry on and more hands to help you move

^^^You both read my mind!^^^
    "No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave." - James Burgh

The cake is a lie.

Business Member
    Side question.

If I order an extra bolt-handle;
    Can I run a bolt-handle on both sides at the same time?
    Yes you bet! We will have a bunch of extra parts available through the Fall.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STEELCITYSLICKER View Post
    Do you have a ballpark as to when extra uppers will be available? What about the "Reaction Rod" that you will be producing?

Thanks!
    Barrel Torque Rods should be available by the time the kits are ready to ship and we should have 50 complete upper kits by then also. No pre-sale on these.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    Barrel Torque Rods should be available by the time the kits are ready to ship and we should have 50 complete upper kits by then also. No pre-sale on these.
    How much smaller in diameter than a standard AR reaction rod? I have a couple and might just turn one down on the lathe if everything else aside from the main diameter is the same?
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."