Page 39 of 109 FirstFirst ... 192931323334353637383940414243444546474959 ... LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    UPDATE:

We are delaying delivery by approximately 2 weeks.

All packaging is prepped, bottom metal, carrier, and small parts are complete and ready.

I was not happy with the surface finish of the receiver and it has taken us longer than expected to get the part perfect. Then we ran into some issues getting the program stable so we can run 24/7 mass production.

Now, I am happy to report the receiver program is running smooth and we are running 24/7 plus we are putting a second machine on the receivers later next week which will double our output to around 60 receivers a day.

I apologize for the delay but it was a matter of honour and pride in our work. I could not in good conscience deliver a subpar product just to meet an estimated timeline.

At the current rate of production, we will be able to deliver all Aug31 preorders by mid September and all Sept30 preorder on time.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I would much rather have a two week delay than a product that I was unhappy with

Can't complain about someone taking pride in their work!
    Member of the CCFR - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

For a brand new entry to the market during a Liberal attack and a pandemic I don't think anyone will be upset over a 2 week delay to make sure QC is done right, People would be upset to finally get it and have QC issues so I am more than willing to wait another 2 weeks to get a quality product.

I’m fine with that. A couple more weeks to save up money for the build. And a couple more weeks for you to get the gas portless barrels done.

Looking forward to the pdf or online version of the build guide for the renegade. Fingers crossed the OIC gets repealed so we can have these in addition to other black rifles.

UPDATE:

We are delaying delivery by approximately 2 weeks.

All packaging is prepped, bottom metal, carrier, and small parts are complete and ready.

I was not happy with the surface finish of the receiver and it has taken us longer than expected to get the part perfect. Then we ran into some issues getting the program stable so we can run 24/7 mass production.

Now, I am happy to report the receiver program is running smooth and we are running 24/7 plus we are putting a second machine on the receivers later next week which will double our output to around 60 receivers a day.

I apologize for the delay but it was a matter of honour and pride in our work. I could not in good conscience deliver a subpar product just to meet an estimated timeline.

At the current rate of production, we will be able to deliver all Aug31 preorders by mid September and all Sept30 preorder on time.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Does this affect the Renegade barrel production at all? Are they still going to be available Aug. 31st?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie9000 View Post
    Does this affect the Renegade barrel production at all? Are they still going to be available Aug. 31st?
    The Renegade barrels are in production right now.

We will have 12 different 223 Wylde models and 10 different 6.5 Grendel models available.

300BLK blanks are on order and we are looking into 6mm ARC.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dmitri's Avatar
    The Renegade barrels are in production right now.

We will have 12 different 223 Wylde models and 10 different 6.5 Grendel models available.

300BLK blanks are on order and we are looking into 6mm ARC.
    Wow, thats great. Any chance you could let us know what lengths and profiles/finishes will be on those 10 Grendel barrels?? Anything in 12-13" range??

I would also agree with most; a delay for quality assurance is all fine.

Will this affect the ETA for tooling that is Renegade specific? ie. Reaction rods

Good on you guys for taking QC seriously instead of throwing it out the window just to meet deadlines, even if they are important. I can happily wait to receive a product that is done right, not fast!
    Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna