CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 371

Thread: Sterling Arms TR

  1. #101
    CGN Regular dyeman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    165
    Do you by any chance know my serial number JR? I pmed a couple times.

  2. #102
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,809
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Okay... I should have been more specific: We took some aesthetic license to the SAI, but mechanically, we copied the MH. If you have one on order and wish to cancel, I do understand and will give you a 100% refund.

    JR
    Humm, maybe my post was... hummm not worded correctly or something.

    It was not meant as a NEGATIVE at all, it was more of a comment on a previous tread where one merchant alleged plagiarism, and a direct copy. While it is compatible this is in fact its own gun, its own designe.... not a cad file copy!


    In no way shape or form was it ment negatively as if you remember I was quite on your side in the other tread my point was just to point out some of the differences for people who glimpsed and taught it was a copy.
    CCFR member

  3. #103
    The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,246
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Humm, maybe my post was... hummm not worded correctly or something.

    It was not meant as a NEGATIVE at all, it was more of a comment on a previous tread where one merchant alleged plagiarism, and to not that no while it is compatible this is in fact its own gun, its own designe.... not a cad file copy!


    In o way shape or form was it ment negatively as if you remember I was quite on your side in the other tread
    Thanks... I didn't mean to sound snippy, I just want everyone to get what they think they ordered.

    JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

    The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

  4. #104
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,809
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Thanks... I didn't mean to sound snippy, I just want everyone to get what they think they ordered.

    JR
    Fine if you want to be snippy! I think I ordered a sr71 blackbird and this is what I expect to have make it happen!

    CCFR member

  5. #105
    The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,246
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Fine if you want to be snippy! I think I ordered a sr71 blackbird and this is what I expect to have make it happen!

    Hahahahahahahahahaha... I'll have to do a pre-sale though! ;-)
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

    The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

  6. #106
    Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    sudbury, ontario
    Posts
    912
    Get more in
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

  7. #107
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,809
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahaha... I'll have to do a pre-sale though! ;-)
    Better be mach 3.35+ capable too!


    Hahahh
    CCFR member

  8. #108
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer DOOK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Surrey B.C.
    Posts
    4,467
    Nevermind, I didn't refresh.

  9. #109
    The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,246
    Name:  SAI shipment.jpg
Views: 831
Size:  57.0 KB

    Awaiting Canada Post....

    If you're in this shipment, you should have gotten an email, unless I screwed up the address... Which is a serious possibility with my fat fingers.

    JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

    The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

  10. #110
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Name:  SAI shipment.jpg
Views: 831
Size:  57.0 KB

    Awaiting Canada Post....

    If you're in this shipment, you should have gotten an email, unless I screwed up the address... Which is a serious possibility with my fat fingers.

    JR
    Jealous ... nice to see the first batch going out!
    Last edited by metamatt; 07-21-2020 at 03:31 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •