Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 616181920212223242526272829303132333436 ... LastLast

Thread: Sterling Arms TR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Might as well put on ignore the one post A$$ trying to double his money on the EE for a set....

His username is appropriate FWIW
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_T View Post
    Might as well put on ignore the one post A$$ trying to double his money on the EE for a set....

+1

It's quite a piss-off when there were legitimate folks wanting one of these to use but missed the cut-off. Looking back on the idiots first intro post, he indicated he was looking forward to being apart of this community... /sigh

I think he is down $600 from the first listing, glad no one has bought it. Yup on his appropriate handle, greasy to triple the price.

CGN Regular

I totally get that we are (allegedly) living in a free and capitalist society, so a person can ask what they want for an item they own.....
    But really???
    These sets cost about $800.
    To see sets advertised for $1300-$1800, and a full build for $3100.
    Give me a frickin break.
    I don’t know if anyone will be stupid enough to part with this much cash.
    I understand making a profit, but this just seems like gouging and profiteering.
    Reminds me of the people with the toilet paper for sale during the start of this plandemic....

Quote Originally Posted by fleabaggins View Post
    I totally get that we are (allegedly) living in a free and capitalist society, so a person can ask what they want for an item they own.....
    But really???
    These sets cost about $800.
    To see sets advertised for $1300-$1800, and a full build for $3100.
    Give me a frickin break.
    I don’t know if anyone will be stupid enough to part with this much cash.
    I understand making a profit, but this just seems like gouging and profiteering.
    Reminds me of the people with the toilet paper for sale during the start of this plandemic....
    Well I used to buy and sell Pythons for about 800, before The Walking Dead show and now they are bit more than that. Modern Sporters easily go for 2K and above. It is what it is these are out of production and modern sporters are a year out, some don't want to wait.

CGN Regular
    I guess the question is, what if they are never available again? What if those modern sporters don't arrive in a year? This presale and the ones lingering on EE may be/have been your last chance at this platform...

Quote Originally Posted by metamatt View Post
    I guess the question is, what if they are never available again? What if those modern sporters don't arrive in a year? This presale and the ones lingering on EE may be/have been your last chance at this platform...
    This.

Real AR-15 receivers cannot be bought anymore
    The SLR, BCL Coyote, etc. Are all discontinued and cannot be bought anymore
    The ATRS Modern Sporter can still be bought, but you will have to wait a year or possibly even longer.

It makes perfect sense for people to mark up their prices, there’s a limited supply and frankly, people don’t have any other options.

What really doesn’t make any sense is all those SKS’s, Tavors, etc. being sold for 2x the price even though they’re still being made and frequently imported..

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crogers View Post
    I think he is down $600 from the first listing, glad no one has bought it. Yup on his appropriate handle, greasy to triple the price.
    I have it on good authority that a guy who bought a bunch will be selling them off on the EE soon for about what he paid for them.... ;-)
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    I have it on good authority that a guy who bought a bunch will be selling them off on the EE soon for about what he paid for them.... ;-)
    Oh really

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by metamatt View Post
    Oh really
    Probably in a few weeks....
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans