Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Update.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    Common sense?
    Her comment suggests that people who don't want to wear masks might as well lick toilet seats... a bit of a stretch. If you want to wear masks, go for it. If you want to stay home, by all means. However the non-stop berating by triggered people having public freak outs and calling the cops on people due to lack of social distancing is just plain obnoxious.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Her comment suggests that people who don't want to wear masks might as well lick toilet seats... a bit of a stretch. If you want to wear masks, go for it. If you want to stay home, by all means. However the non-stop berating by triggered people having public freak outs and calling the cops on people due to lack of social distancing is just plain obnoxious.
    Why are you even posting on this thread? Just to be annoying and get on a soap box? Yay.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

Why are you even posting on this thread? Just to be annoying and get on a soap box? Yay.
    I replied to someone being annoying and having a hissy fit in post #12. Is this a private thread?

- Sheep, Pink Floyd

I replied to someone being annoying and having a hissy fit in post #12. Is this a private thread?
    Nope. Any cockroach that wants to chime in with inane drivel can feel free. I’m sure you won’t be the last.
    I'm Irish...

Nope. Any cockroach that wants to chime in with inane drivel can feel free. I’m sure you won’t be the last.
    Triggered, personal attacks, childish name-calling... I thought most Albertans were right-wing.

- Sheep, Pink Floyd

Karen?
    Nice one with the name calling. And no I'm not your mom.

Apologies for reposting:

IRG, out of curiosity, I placed an order on the Canadian site last week. Paid the USD rate for the items and also paid the CAD rate for the GST and Express shipping. Any idea when it might get picked and shipped? What is the current turnaround
    I'm Irish...

Congrats to Irunguns for making this thread in an attempt to prevent being bombarded with the same three or four questions ten thousands times over. It should have allowed them to concentrate on the task of getting through the backload of orders.

Too bad that the thread got clogged with the same three or four questions ten thousand times over.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by jjohnwm View Post
    Congrats to Irunguns for making this thread in an attempt to prevent being bombarded with the same three or four questions ten thousands times over. It should have allowed them to concentrate on the task of getting through the backload of orders.

Too bad that the thread got clogged with the same three or four questions ten thousand times over.
    Sometimes by the same people too. I'm still waiting for one of those clowns to hop on this thread.

Had to chip in this thread, shout out to IRG for an oustanding service. Ordered something on their US site last week, and it just got picked up by can post.... WOW. You guys rock!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ