Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Update.

Quote Originally Posted by Prariehopper View Post
    I just want to say I appreciate you folks and the service you bring to us canucks. Thank you.
    Agreed. Always been good to me and anyone I know that has dealt with them.
    The West wants Out!

CGN frequent flyer
    So no more ammunition sales ?

Just a quick positive thank you to IRGs. I had zero issues with my last order, waited longer then usual but that was 100% Canada Post being even slower then their normal snails pace.
    I think people just need to be a bit more patient these days. All of us have more stress, no point in taking it out on a vendor that is doing all they can to provide a service.

Quote Originally Posted by Swami View Post
    Just a quick positive thank you to IRGs. I had zero issues with my last order, waited longer then usual but that was 100% Canada Post being even slower then their normal snails pace.
    I think people just need to be a bit more patient these days. All of us have more stress, no point in taking it out on a vendor that is doing all they can to provide a service.
    So true! But...are you sure you are on the correct forum?
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

Yes, ammo is fine. We have been updating some of the ammo on the system.

Quote Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
    So no more ammunition sales ?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by jjohnwm View Post
    So true! But...are you sure you are on the correct forum?
    LOL can't argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes, ammo is fine. We have been updating some of the ammo on the system.

We just want the new wolf 300 blackout....
    I am a kit hor(der)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Nope, I have had an identical issue with another site sponsor. Their credit card processing company is rejecting the approved transaction as having a non-matching postal code. However, the Mastercard system is seeing a matching postal code and approving it: I talked to a supervisor who had me attempt a transaction while they watched everything from their end.

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    Trying to make an order on the Canadian website for one item but when I hit the "Process" button it comes up "Shipping Address Missing". If I manually enter the address or click the "Same as Billing" box it doesn't change anything.
    This is only a guess, but it looks like it could be the same issue with your credit card processing provider. I'm not an expert, but that is where the evidence is leading. That likely means I can't complete any purchase attempt on your Canadian site, including paying the Canadian shipping and GST on my import coming in a few weeks??? and that would be bad.

I will be talking with you if trying to pay the GST and shipping rejects when your system is ready for me to try.
    Last edited by Aniest; 06-23-2020 at 08:31 AM.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    Good Guys. You will continue to get my business as soon as the situation will improve. Couple of deals in the past and I was always happy. Thanks.
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.

CGN frequent flyer
    I just got my email to collect GST and the shipping for 2nd leg of my orders journey. Being my first time import order I was unfamiliar with how that 2nd half would transpire. I had checked in to my account to try and pay the Canadian portion earlier but the system wasn't reactive to my prodding around. Happily, that aspect is now taken care of and I can be confident my goods will arrive reasonably soon. I just though I'd put that part out for others who are first-timers as well. IRG's email did show up in my junk mail folder, so do check your various inboxes if you are waiting for anything from them.