Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Update.

We have had a number of GSG-16 rifles that were damaged by Canada Post, please PM us your order number and I will have him look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by H2000 View Post
    I purchased a GSG from you guys and emailed the store with respect to damage on the firearm and warranty. Allen emailed me back on May 19 requesting pictures of the damage which I sent the same day. I never heard back and followed up on May 31 and still no reply. It's not a huge deal to wait but some assurance that it's being handled would be nice.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_e View Post
    Social distancing and people going around with masks on are the reason that there are no new cases in a lot of places you dumb as #### degenerate.

Hook. Line. Sinker.

So no comment on my Pc9 charger?

Can I add mags to a current order by just paying over then phone in the Sherwood park branch so I don’t pay shipping twice or get some credit to make a new order or am I just at a loss now just wondering since I though the gsg-16 you sold had 2 mags but now there’s only one included? So I’d like to add some but I can just avoid paying that shipping and gst stuff until I get a reply thanks.

IRG was good enough to supply me with a T-shirt on my last order and I am always happy to plug them wearing it around town. These guys are the real deal, be kind to one another.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher
    If you can read this in English, thank a veteran

CGN Regular
    Ordered this morning around 10am, got a notification from CP that a label has been created at 5:30pm.

Delete
    Last edited by dannyair; 06-09-2020 at 07:56 PM.

i do not care about delay. so far guys you ve been able to get stuffs that no one else can get ...

Quote Originally Posted by handgunner View Post
    IRG was good enough to supply me with a T-shirt on my last order and I am always happy to plug them wearing it around town. These guys are the real deal, be kind to one another.
    This exactly
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

We have had a number of people purchase these as well as the Kriss Vector in 22LR.... We have reached out to the SFSS numerous times regarding the new FRT's only to find crickets at the other end.

At this time all we know is it is in the cue and they are working on creating an FRT.

We will update everyone once more information becomes available.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    So no comment on my Pc9 charger?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com