Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Update.

IRUNGUNS Update.

As we have made mention on previous threads due to the Corona pandemic we have been unable to keep up with the emails and phone messages in both the US and Canada.

We have been further hit by the current atrocities in the US and we are overwhelmed with foot traffic and online orders. There is no possible way to answer every phone call, message or email while maintaining any sort of sanity or for that matter trying to stay on top of the tasks at hand, which is processing everyone's orders and getting them loaded on the truck.

Our US staff are working 10 to 12 hours a day trying to get caught up, processing and shipping orders. We only have the ability to reach out to you if there is a problem with your order, otherwise all is good and we are on top of it.

We are behind and we understand that, multiple emails and messages will not speed up the process.

Nasty emails and rude voice mails are just deleted. Please understand we are doing the best we can in an impossible situation.

Your order will be coming to Canada, if you are having a hard time with our lack of communication please refrain from ordering until such time as we can get caught up, otherwise just know we will always pull through.

To expand further, we can not just hire people to address the phones and emails, without knowledge of the Canadian Firearms Program the information you would receive may not be accurate. Please also understand we answer the oldest emails first, if you reply to our email your reply goes to the top of the pile and with no end in sight it will take some time for us to get back to you.

Currently we are over 3000 emails behind.

If you find a product on the site then we have it in stock, for how long I am not sure. If the site lets you order it you are good to go. Replacing inventory at this time is virtually impossible, there is nothing to replace it with. That being said Canada will feel the effects and shortages over the coming weeks/months.

GST and shipping links are not processed everyday, that does not mean we are not working on your order or your mags are not pinned. Please also understand there is no possible way to combine any orders.

Please ensure you order the right items and read the store polices regarding cancellations and current delays. Please check this link for updates, https://www.irunguns.ca/news_and_event.php

We are also trying and keep CGN up to date.

IRUNGUNS is running back to back exports so we can get caught up, it will happen but it will take some time.

The Canadian office is also behind, they are working diligently and finishing off the export as well as processing all the Canadian orders that are coming in. Please also check your spam folder and add IRUNGUNS to your safe sender list. This will ensure you get all correspondence.

Enjoy the week ahead.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 06-08-2020 at 09:37 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Lol skipping the line of the 3000 emails...

Can I order a Crossbow that’s Canadian Legal from your US site and get it imported...

That is all!!!

PS; you guys are awesome and always very professional anytime I’ve dealt with you,,, bonus points that my wife keeps asking why I order so many IRunGuns Shirts when I have so many... lol.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    IRG has always pulled through for me. Just requires a little more patience than we may be used to.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Yes, absolutely we will get on it and make it happen. Thank you for the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    Lol skipping the line of the 3000 emails...

Can I order a Crossbow that’s Canadian Legal from your US site and get it imported...

That is all!!!

PS; you guys are awesome and always very professional anytime I’ve dealt with you,,, bonus points that my wife keeps asking why I order so many IRunGuns Shirts when I have so many... lol.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Sounds like business is booming with the unrest in the U.S. . Fox News reported that some gun shops are completely sold out ; carry on , and best of luck .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    Sounds like business is booming with the unrest in the U.S. . Fox News reported that some gun shops are completely sold out ; carry on , and best of luck .
    I'm just wondering if it's just US imports that will be an issue? For instance Tikka's will be ok as they're coming from Finland? Or I wonder if everything comes via the US.

CGN Regular
    I just want to say I appreciate you folks and the service you bring to us canucks. Thank you.
    Member of the CCFR, CSSA, and Conservative Party. PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VanIsleCam's Avatar
    I've seen alot businesses up North posting similar things. No shade on IG as I don't have an order in but, guessing people have had enough of "stay two meters apart" when there have been zero new cases on Vancouver Island, amongst other communities. Idiots still running around with masks on though.
    Proarm Militant - Variant Factory - Data Shopper - Fringe Minority

I just want to know what’s happening with my Ruger charger pc9. It’s been in Canada for awhile now. I know we spoke a few weeks ago about the RCMP has not made a decision on it. If it can’t be put in my name I would like my full refund back and all the shipping and taxes that I already paid for it.
    I have dealt with you guys many times and mostly positive but this time not so much.
    If Nick could call me as I left numerous messages
    Thanks

I know you must get this a lot, so forgive me for asking

How long would it take to import a restricted gun I buy on gunbroker?
    I’m assuming it’s at least 6 months due to COVID?

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast