Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Update.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Great you are douing good but the wait time for my last order is getting long!!!
    CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by VanIsleCam View Post
    I've seen alot businesses up North posting similar things. No shade on IG as I don't have an order in but, guessing people have had enough of "stay two meters apart" when there have been zero new cases on Vancouver Island, amongst other communities. Idiots still running around with masks on though.
    Social distancing and people going around with masks on are the reason that there are no new cases in a lot of places you dumb as #### degenerate.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_e View Post
    Social distancing and people going around with masks on are the reason that there are no new cases in a lot of places you dumb as #### degenerate.
    Jesus, calm the #### down.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Jesus, calm the #### down.
    No, it pisses me off seeing people like that, probably the same twits who refuse to vaccinate their kids. Viral pathology isn't hokum, and berating people for trying to mitigate the spread of infectious disease is the most idiotic thing you could do.

Last edited by tlovell; 07-03-2020 at 04:21 PM.
    CCFR Member

CGN Regular
    I placed my order (and paid fully) on the Canada webpage and just saw this thread.
    I hope my order will not take weeks to process....

I inquired about a Bushmaster ACR that was in stock on your US website. I was told that it would take a YEAR to import it to Canada. I know COVID-19 has messed things up, but an entire year for a non-restricted gun that’s already in your US facility?

I picked the worst possible time to get my license..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_e View Post
    No, it pisses me off seeing people like that, probably the same twits who refuse to vaccinate their kids. Viral pathology isn't hokum, and berating people for trying to mitigate the spread of infectious disease is the most idiotic thing you could do.
    WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

We’re in this mess because the vast majority of the population didnt have a ####ing clue about proper basic hygiene and common courtesies such as coughing/sneezing in their sleeves. Too often I see people walking down the street hacking up a lung post-smoke, not even having the courtesy to turn their head. Or people who sneeze so dramatically its like they’re trying to set a new record for farthest spray of bodily fluid. How about the idiots eating with their bare hands on the subway train? People are disgusting and absolute idiots when it comes to a basic concept such as proper hand washing. It took a ####ing global pandemic for grown adults to learn how to properly wash their hands.. it’s embarrassing.

I’ll take the original comment a step further and say that 9 out of 10 people I see wearing masks arent even wearing them properly. I see people with noses sticking out, giant gaps in the sides, wearing them around their necks in large crowds, taking face to face people with their masks pulled down.. every time they pull them down they’re getting their filthy hands on the edges of the mask, that they’re seating right up against their face! The masks are giving people a false sense of security. Meanwhile, they continue to touch their face and pick their nose. So yeah, the idiots get an A for effort.

I’m not wearing masks (except in certain circumstances in which my work policy requires me to), but I’m doing my part by continuing my normal routine of basic personal hygiene that should be practiced by any civilized species.. active pandemic or not.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

CGN Regular
    I purchased a GSG from you guys and emailed the store with respect to damage on the firearm and warranty. Allen emailed me back on May 19 requesting pictures of the damage which I sent the same day. I never heard back and followed up on May 31 and still no reply. It's not a huge deal to wait but some assurance that it's being handled would be nice.

Yeah... I'm not sure who would make those statements. If you purchase before the 15th of the month it will be in Canada before the end of the following month. We are currently 2 weeks behind.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    I inquired about a Bushmaster ACR that was in stock on your US website. I was told that it would take a YEAR to import it to Canada. I know COVID-19 has messed things up, but an entire year for a non-restricted gun that’s already in your US facility?

I picked the worst possible time to get my license..

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com