Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Update.

All I can say is if you are not in rush, you won't stress yourself out with waiting, you won't be asking something that is not part of their usual routine, you know exactly what you want, IRunGun is a great way to shop...

Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post
    All I can say is if you are not in rush, you won't stress yourself out with waiting, you won't be asking something that is not part of their usual routine, you know exactly what you want, IRunGun is a great way to shop...
    Or in other words...perfect for about 1% of CGN members...
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjohnwm View Post
    Or in other words...perfect for about 1% of CGN members...

Well I can say I have been a 1%er many times over with IRG services

When it comes to imports I am patient, my latest import from another company took 4 months because of all the recent BS. I did not call or Email them once during that wait, just waited patiently just like when I used IRG

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Well I can say I have been a 1%er many times over with IRG services

When it comes to imports I am patient, my latest import from another company took 4 months because of all the recent BS. I did not call or Email them once during that wait, just waited patiently just like when I used IRG
    I wasn't actually trying to badmouth Irunguns with that comment. I was rather referring to the huge number of people on here who expect everything to arrive yesterday, and seem to require their hands to be held throughout the entirety of any transaction they enter into. If you're patient...then, yeah, you're in the 1%.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dagmaar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_e View Post
    No, it pisses me off seeing people like that, probably the same twits who refuse to vaccinate their kids. Viral pathology isn't hokum, and berating people for trying to mitigate the spread of infectious disease is the most idiotic thing you could do.
    He has a right to his opinion ....as do you .
    Unless they’ve changed Canadian Gun Nuts to Commie Gun Nuts or CENSORSHIP Gun Nuts I believe people can have doubts as to the validity of information coming from our current government AND voice it .
    I hope I’m correct on that .

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjohnwm View Post
    I wasn't actually trying to badmouth Irunguns with that comment. I was rather referring to the huge number of people on here who expect everything to arrive yesterday, and seem to require their hands to be held throughout the entirety of any transaction they enter into. If you're patient...then, yeah, you're in the 1%.
    No worries I got you the first time, I was also referring to me just being 1% of patient people. Although I think that is just a little bit of an exaggeration Id say 3%

And I believe it is even easier to use them now, as my first time using them was 5+ years ago. First time was a learning experience but seems easier now and has been explained so many times over

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dagmaar's Avatar
    Thank you IRG for the update . Keep it up . Small business is the lifeblood of the West and patience isn’t going to kill anyone ....people need to chill and be patient now more then ever in my lifetime .
    Keep it up .

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_e View Post
    Social distancing and people going around with masks on are the reason that there are no new cases in a lot of places you dumb as #### degenerate.
    Enjoy your incoming infraction!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoomguy View Post
    Idiots like you are the reason this BS pandemic is still around. Feel free to not wear masks, if you don't believe the virus is around feel free to lick public toilet seats too.
    ...why is the virus on toliet seats?!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

An industry update for the foreseeable future.

We want to share with everyone the state of the firearm industry in the US and what you can expect for the foreseeable future.

1. Covid 19 pandemic. This resulted in most of the manufactures and distribution chains closing at some point. Whether it was a result of infections or state regulations it seriously strained the industry.
    2. Excess sales resulted as the general population thought the world was ending, so like toilet paper and hand sanitizer everyone needed guns and ammunition.
    3. Spin off industries were also affected, no boxes, shipping supplies, misc parts needed to complete firearms and accessories were also delayed.
    4. Shipping companies were also seriously affected resulting from social distancing and sick employees.
    5. Government shutdowns and everyone working from home resulted in further delays as everyone’s work ethic was seriously affected. This affected permits and licencing applications from Government agencies.

Now, lets look at the current situation in the US:

The recent riots and looting here in the US has further taken an almost impossible situation and made it worse. We can not respond to all the emails and phone calls. It takes everything we have just to keep up with processing the orders for export let alone what is being sold in the US.

1. Please accept longer then usual wait times when ordering from us.
    2. If waiting is not an option for you then please do not order from the US site.
    3. If you receive email confirmation on your order from either site know that it is coming, and the product is confirmed.
    4. We will only reach out to you if there is a problem with your order.
    5. There is a 25% restocking charge on all canceled orders, please ensure you order the right items and you are prepared for extended wait times. if this is not acceptable please do not order from us at this time.
    6. We can not combine or add items to any order so please keep this in mind when ordering.
    7. Exports to Canada cut off at 5 PM MST on the 15th of each month.
    8. You will receive an email to pay your shipping and taxes once the order is finalized, emailing us ahead of time will only cause you undo frustration. There is a process we follow, deviation from policy increases the chance of mistakes. Please understand this.
    9. If you do get through on the phone or send an email regarding your order please have/include your name and order number otherwise we can not help you.

We have been advised by US Distribution and several manufacturers to expect unprecedented delays in the replenishing of stock. This included firearms, magazines, accessories, and ammo.

Canada will experience unparalleled stock shortages, given the current state of the US firearms industry and an upcoming Presidential election in the fall.

If you are contemplating purchasing anything, we would highly recommend you move quickly.

We want everyone to know we are doing the best we can to keep things efficiently moving, and as much as we would like to talk with everyone it is not possible at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 06-15-2020 at 05:22 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Gun Control - Buying one... when you really want two, three, four or five.
    __________________________________________________ ___________