Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Update.

Anyone familiar with the laws regarding gun parts? I am eyeing an ACR Stripped bolt I found on GunBroker and I am trying to import it to Canada. Would this be possible IRG?

Ordered some mags on the Canadian site June 5th, got my CP notice today, delivery expected tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Thanks IRG!
    CCFR

placed an order of a stripped lower on April 6 from CND IRG. Haven't gotten it yet.

Just wanted to add that my Canadian web order was picked up by Canada Post today, with delivery scheduled for tomorrow. So, in my case, a one week turnaround from order on the Canadian site to delivery - this is very good in my opinion.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

Ordered Friday. Shipped out to me today. No complaints here. Better than most nowadays.

Cheers for the painless transaction (Canadian site) for Ruger Ranch rifle in 5.56 and 5.7mm ammunition. Payment till shipment notice in under 7 days. Contacted via phone for shipment details and took a couple of minutes to answer a couple of questions.

How can I pay GST , no one answer the phone
    concealed carry will save lives.

Are you guys going to have anymore gsg 5/522 kits in the future?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Trying to make an order on the Canadian website for one item but when I hit the "Process" button it comes up "Shipping Address Missing". If I manually enter the address or click the "Same as Billing" box it doesn't change anything. Does that mean I have to call you?

EDIT: I now see (my gloss over) it says "Please contact the Sales Dept. at 780-449-7220 to process your order. Due to the amount of products purchased the shipping will be processed manually to ensure an accurate shipping cost."

I suppose I have to call during business hours M-F?
    Last edited by Aniest; 06-14-2020 at 06:24 PM.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatrbaz84 View Post
    How can I pay GST , no one answer the phone
    Log into the website from the Canadian (.ca) website and go into your profile. Click “incomplete order history” and click the order you have to pay for.

Done. No phone call needed. Those instructions were also given in an email when the package was brought into the country.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ