Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ruger Precision Rimfire Rifles Have Arrived

Business Member Rep

Ruger Precision Rimfire Rifles Have Arrived

Put an optic on it, use the right ammunition and the Ruger Precision Rimfire is ready to shoot small groups out of the box. If you already have a Ruger 10/22 (doesn't everyone?) the Ruger Precision Rimfire uses the same magazines.

For more information, follow this link: https://selectshootingsupplies.com/r...rel-10-rounds/

Name:  pSOffwCTMiuj1NoFZdcV_8401-R__993.jpg
Views: 1383
Size:  15.7 KB

I can only assume the factory Ruger BX-15 or BX-25 round magazine will work in this rim-fire bolt action precision rifle.

Would the magazine be okay if there was no pin/rivet limiting it to ten rounds?

I know the RCMP bullsh!t regarding the 10/22 high capacity magazines is just an opinion and not law, so are they okay for this rifle?
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    I can only assume the factory Ruger BX-15 or BX-25 round magazine will work in this rim-fire bolt action precision rifle.

Would the magazine be okay if there was no pin/rivet limiting it to ten rounds?

I know the RCMP bullsh!t regarding the 10/22 high capacity magazines is just an opinion and not law, so are they okay for this rifle?
    No. The mags are 10/22 mags. They must be pinned to 10 according to the RCMP.

Yes the bx-15/25 fit. They are shipped with a bx15 pinned to 10 if Im not mistaken, and just by looking at the shape of the chassis I bet the 10 rounders are a pain in the butt. I know they are a pain in the butt in my friends' 10/22 in a nomad stock (g36 ish plastic stock) because the magazine has to go way up into the mag well (the nomad comes with its own extended mag).
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Bought a ruger precision rimfire last year and it was shipped with 2 standard 10/22 mags. They are easy to put in and drop, no different then a standard 10/22.

I used to have a 10/22 with a nomad stock and was a damn nightmare using the factory 10/22 mags, had to use the cheap crappy one that came with the nomad kit.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinK007 View Post
    Bought a ruger precision rimfire last year and it was shipped with 2 standard 10/22 mags. They are easy to put in and drop, no different then a standard 10/22.

I used to have a 10/22 with a nomad stock and was a damn nightmare using the factory 10/22 mags, had to use the cheap crappy one that came with the nomad kit.
    Interesting. I know I saw an ad saying they came with a 15rd'er, obviously thats not always the case though! Nice to know the 10s work, we used them in my buddies Nomad 10/22 after the RCMP started calling the nomad mag a prohibited device... and I wasn't a big fan of the gun before that! lol
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Interesting. I know I saw an ad saying they came with a 15rd'er, obviously thats not always the case though! Nice to know the 10s work, we used them in my buddies Nomad 10/22 after the RCMP started calling the nomad mag a prohibited device... and I wasn't a big fan of the gun before that! lol
    The magnum calibers come with a bx-15 magnum 15 rounder, .17hmr .22wmr cause they don't fit in semi auto .22s

And the RCMP overlords speak as the sheep follow!...
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    They come with the 15 rounder in the US. In Canuckistan they come with the regular 10 round 10/22 mag.
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

CGN Regular
    They are a nice little rifle too. For the .22LR purists, it’s a Ruger & not a Voodoo so not worth bothering with, but for an old guy like me without much competitiveness left, it’s an ego boost every time I take it out. It’s nice to put 10 in at 25 yds and cover them with a quarter, over and over again. I’ve been out once this spring laying waste to gophers, and it does a FINE job with those

I don't suppose Ruger has been kind to use south paws and made this thing left handed?

Scott
    "Happy to meet, sorry to part, happy to meet again"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast