Exclamation Calgary Town Hall - OIC and Ban

I will be "attending"...

JR

Here is the page link you need to go to to RSVP:
    https://stephaniekusiemp.ca/2020/06/...-mp-glen-motz/

Name:  Kusie town hall.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  108.5 KB

I hope you will be able to join us for this special virtual town hall on Tuesday, June 16, from 5PM - 6PM (MST) via Zoom

Since the beginning of May, I have received a plethora of calls and emails surrounding the institution on the Liberal government's most recent gun ban. Many constituents have expressed dismay with the method, context, and rationale behind the ban on what have been dubbed 'assault style weapons'

Instituted through an order-in-council on May 1st, the ban came not only at the height of a global pandemic but also without critical government oversight. The sweeping motion shamelessly boasted the ban of over 1,500 'assault style weapons' with limited rationale behind the choice of firearms banned or understanding of the true causes of crime in Canada. Critics have called the ban shortsighted, ignorant, and an insult to Canada's law abiding gun owners.

My Conservative colleagues and I have heard these criticisms loud and clear and are committed to standing up for the private property rights of Canadians. Trudeau seeks to create a culture of fear surrounding firearms, when what is needed is a meaningful education and discussion surrounding firearms in Canada.

This is why I am hosting a virtual town hall, "Facts and Firearms", with special guest, Associate Shadow Minister for Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, Glen Motz. This special event will feature a discussion surrounding the order-in-council ban and a live Q&A with MP Motz.

I hope you will be able to join us for this special virtual town hall on Tuesday, June 16, from 5PM - 6PM (MST) via Zoom.

To register, please complete the form on my website. A link to the call will be sent to your email with instructions on how to join.

Please note, participation will be limited to the first 100 registrants.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Kusie, MP
    Calgary Midnapore
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Regular
    will do my best to sign in