Passing of Paul Cornish from Ellwood Epps

epps

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
It is with shock and profound sadness that we must inform you of the sudden passing of Paul Cornish. Paul was a long term staff member, a staple presence and friend to us all and he will be missed greatly.

We will miss his quick wit, passionate insight and incredible knowledge. Paul was an expert in every sense of the word in firearms and militaria. Many clients and colleagues sought out information from him on a daily basis and Paul always obliged with a smile.

Our military rack in the store will permanently be renamed Cornish Corner in memory of our great friend.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. May Paul forever rest in peace.

RIP Paul; haven't dealt with Epps much since moving away from Ontario, but when I lived there Paul was my go-to gun counter guy. Sorry to hear this; condolences to his family, friends and co-workers.

He truly was a wonderful human being and a credit to our sport. I shot with him when he was a member at CFB Borden Rod & Gun, and he was font of knowledge. He was always most helpful and willing to share his knowledge and provide sound advice whenever asked. Add to that a warm and approachable personality and you had a very nice person. I think it a fitting tribute to name the milsurp section after him.

Sad to read about the passing of Paul Cornish... He was one of those guys that hopefully every good gun shop has on staff... Lots of times I'd wait til he was available and always found his knowledge to be at an expert level. I'll miss him, his smile, his humility and his knowledge. So special thoughts and prayers are going out to the family and friends of Paul.

Back
Top Bottom