Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unrealistically great service

Meanwhile in Ontario, a lot of people have been waiting 8-10 weeks for their approval. I’m on week 4 and I’m still expecting several more weeks.
    Ontario’s CFO is horrendous

Yeah PR is da bomb. A bit harder to order ammo these days - have to email - but they are all good.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by jperos View Post
    Luckily you don't live in Ontario. Transfers are taking close to 2 months to get approved.
    More like 3 from what I'm hearing lately.

I think Clay and I are over 50 emails in the last month on everything from custom ordering a rifle, to ammo, optics, etc. Always a quick reply.

Service is amazing. Cant wait to order more from PR!

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    Meanwhile in Ontario, a lot of people have been waiting 8-10 weeks for their approval. I’m on week 4 and I’m still expecting several more weeks.
    Ontario’s CFO is horrendous
    Yup. They are at an 8 week backlog in Ontario. It's disgusting. Reference number or not, it is only getting worse. Just before Covid hit, they were at a 6 week backlog. Now it's increased to 8 weeks, and there is nobody accountable.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer polskiogorki's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARrifleman View Post
    This is the norm when dealing with PR. They set the standard for great Customer service.
    100%
    I try to buy from them as much as possible because of it
    You truly don't know happiness until you have to unload your ammo delivery with a forklift ☺

I made my first order through them a while ago.

Fantastic service indeed!
    CCFR, CSSA member!

Quote Originally Posted by Titan 08 View Post
    Late in the day on June 05 (Friday) I purchased a Kimber 1911, 9mm from Prophet River, too late to initiate the transfer. The transfer went through on Monday the 8th, transfer completed on Tuesday the 9th and shipped out, arrived today on Wednesday the 10th, via Canada Post. So basically three days when you eliminate the late purchase and the weekend. The product was exactly as described, service by both agencies was great. Less than 24 hours from shipped to arrived. It doesn’t get any better. My son and I have purchased from Clay and his store more than once, their service is always exemplary, as was Canada Post on the shipping.
    Had virtually the same experience privately.
    Transfer in less than 24 hours.
    Canada Post Expedited was actually overnight.
    All dealings in Alberta though.....
    Kudos to Prophet...!
    Make certain that you Enjoy life! You are never going to be younger than you are today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12