Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Tenda Experience

If your guns function well and don't break, you'll hardly have any issue with any of the shops

i’ve purchased four guns from Tenda, never a problem, They have been great every time and I even required one refund which they promptly did within 24 hours! Wellen has looked after me well and treated me very professional, with respect over the last few years.

So, I’m white, the staff is all/mostly Chinese, we joke around when I go into the store, in a good natured way. It’s a great healthy relationship.
    Every nationality has to be careful not to have racist tendencies, we have to harness the feeling of being different or looking at others that are different, and NOT treating them as such.

The point is to treat each other with respect, the way we would want to be treated if we were making our home in a foreign land…
    The Bible says to love one another, I guess if we all did, there would be much less trouble in this broken, hateful world.

keith
    Last edited by SQUAREHEAD1; 06-29-2020 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    Wow.

Lets call Trump supporters racist and bring U.S. politics into this because we haven't anything smart to say.

Go do this act on Reddit or somewhere else.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Ordered last Wednesday and my shipment came today. It was supposed to be delivered on Thursday. Team tenda/ups did a great job. I’m always pleased with their service! 5 days order to my door. Ont-Ont!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUAREHEAD1 View Post
    i’ve purchased four guns from Tenda, never a problem, They have been great every time and I even required one refund which they promptly did within 24 hours! Wellen has looked after me well and treated me very professional, with respect over the last few years.

So, I’m white, the staff is all/mostly Chinese, we joke around when I go into the store, in a good natured way. It’s a great healthy relationship.
    Every nationality has to be careful not to have racist tendencies, we have to harness the feeling of being different or looking at others that are different, and NOT treating them as such.

The point is to treat each other with respect, the way we would want to be treated if we were making our home in a foreign land…
    The Bible says to love one another, I guess if we all did, there would be much less trouble in this broken, hateful world.

keith
    +1
    Agreed, need to see less labels and differences and more similarities
    Flush the Turd

Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    We're calling you racist because your viewpoints are racist. That you aren't aware shows just how ignorant you are.
    Holy crap Tenda is a Chinese own business?? I have been ordering from them for years and didnt even know lol
    I dont care at all what ethnicity the owner or employees are. They have the things that i want for a fair price. That is what should really matter.
    STOP BEING RACIST!!!!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910