Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tenda Experience

Buy in person and be sure you want what you're buying seems like the best option.

I’ve been waiting for Tenda to resolve a damaged gun issue for over 4 weeks. Nothing heard back from after 2 emails and 2 phone calls. Just want an update on the claim with the shipping company. Useless on this.

Also had another issue with a new gun from them. They never returned any correspondence from me. I just gave up and had a local gunsmith fix it for me, out of my own pocket. Sure I could have gone to the manufacturer, I just wanted some options on what to do.

My friend recommended I use Marstar. Think I will follow his advice on this.
    Last edited by Sandan1; 06-11-2020 at 03:50 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Ammo isn't the issue - it's everything else they "stock"........

I have placed many, many orders with them. Never had an issue. Thats not to say negative experiences do not exist, just my experience.

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    Ammo isn't the issue - it's everything else they "stock"........
    Yup. Ammo they usually have a ton of and it’s usually bought in bulk so it’s hard for them to screw that up. Anything else you’re rolling the dice.

I bought a gun sent an emt for M10x burnt bronze the27th of may... no news, no track number at all

I made another purchase order ... bought a retrograde mossberg... very excited
    I send the emt the 2 of june
    No news for any of the 2 order ???

I want to buy other thing but I dont want to buy there
    Not until i get my stuff and some clear info what happen here ok for the 2nd of june i know its covid but no news for a 2000$ order paid the 27 of may damn
    Good price but service is bad, try to sell something on the EE and didnt give buyer news for 3 weeks ....

I can't speak for their lack of communication with you that is on them. I do know that shipping by anyone is way way delayed. From people that I have spoken to in the courier business and at Canada Post they are experiencing levels of packages worse than at Christmas since March. If you are getting anything shipped expect long delays, 2-3 times quoted normal shipping.

CGN Regular
    Yep it’s a dice roll...but they got some of the best prices and free shipping on ammo so I live with it for better or worse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyone saying they have had nothing but good from them has most likely never had to deal with a screw up from them. I have had normal transactions with them, buy items receive said items, if they are in stock. I have received substituted ammo that I did not want, and nothing but crickets when trying to deal with it, and that is just one incidence. Good customer service is NOT simply shipping something a customer has paid for, it is efficiently dealing with issues that arise for whatever reason.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVISTI1911 View Post
    I can't speak for their lack of communication with you that is on them. I do know that shipping by anyone is way way delayed. From people that I have spoken to in the courier business and at Canada Post they are experiencing levels of packages worse than at Christmas since March. If you are getting anything shipped expect long delays, 2-3 times quoted normal shipping.
    That's a bull#### excuse, almost all of the delays right now can be laid at the dealers' feet.
    I bought a scope from Jerry/Mystic a month ago. He shipped it the same day and I received it less than 3 days later. I bought a bunch of stuff from Tom at GBT a week later. Same story - shipped it the same day and I received it literally three days later. Bought reloading stuff from X-reload 2 weeks ago, took them 2 days to process and it arrived 6 days after I ordered. It was on their delivery truck the day before but they never made it to my place.
    I ordered stuff from Bullseye 10 days ago, it took them 6 days to process, and the package is currently out for delivery.
    No expensive shipping, everything arrived/arriving 3-4 days after Canada Post got their mitts on it. Add in a day or two if you're small town or rural, but I don't find CP any slower than before Covid.
    At the beginning of the lock down everything was much slower, even Amazon. The big delays right now are processing time on the dealer's end. And only for the ones that take days to process. Canada Post seems to be back to normal.