Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tenda Experience

I just got my package yesterday from them first time dealing, got everything i ordered correct the only thing was the lid opened on cci bucket but im sure thats more on canpar. Good pricing ill be buying again soon

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    I wonder if they have had some issues with the postal service beyond the normal issues
    Ordered a mossburg from them and I see on the checkout they have an option to purchase shipping insurance and I never seen that before on their site
    Still no excuse to have bad CS on wrong or damaged product though

BANNED
    There are days Canada Post won't even make pickups at some businesses I am associated with. I am helping a buddy who owns a distillery as he's making hand sanitizer for first responders. The Canada Post truck came twice last week. UPS has been every day, which is why cases of product will go out but partial cases won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholysavage View Post
    That's a bull#### excuse, almost all of the delays right now can be laid at the dealers' feet.
    I bought a scope from Jerry/Mystic a month ago. He shipped it the same day and I received it less than 3 days later. I bought a bunch of stuff from Tom at GBT a week later. Same story - shipped it the same day and I received it literally three days later. Bought reloading stuff from X-reload 2 weeks ago, took them 2 days to process and it arrived 6 days after I ordered. It was on their delivery truck the day before but they never made it to my place.
    I ordered stuff from Bullseye 10 days ago, it took them 6 days to process, and the package is currently out for delivery.
    No expensive shipping, everything arrived/arriving 3-4 days after Canada Post got their mitts on it. Add in a day or two if you're small town or rural, but I don't find CP any slower than before Covid.
    At the beginning of the lock down everything was much slower, even Amazon. The big delays right now are processing time on the dealer's end. And only for the ones that take days to process. Canada Post seems to be back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Did you ever have an issue with an order?
    No issues , yet .
    I have bought a couple rifles and a scope , all different orders , also
    plenty of ammo .
    Hope not to have troubles... skwerl
    "iacta alea est"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skwerl View Post
    No issues , yet .
    I have bought a couple rifles and a scope , all different orders , also
    plenty of ammo .
    Hope not to have troubles... skwerl
    So really you haven’t received any service, just the goods that you paid for.

CGN frequent flyer
    I’ll give my business to somewhere else, outside of Markham. I’ve had and heard nothing but bad about these operations.

CGN frequent flyer
    You need to go elsewhere as there are many options out there. They really don’t appreciate the Canadian way of doing business it seems to me at least. They send my buddy a used firearm which he’d orders as new and basically called him a liar until he threatens to take them to court. Many others too, with everyone shipping everything and so many other options giving them business just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

CGN Regular
    I would visit the store in person to avoid all that hassels.

CGN Regular
    Ordered a shotgun from them once...had to return it (on my dime) because the finish was a mess. (Nickel plated 590A1). It was the best price on the net, but nowhere it was mentioned that there was a defect. T'was the one time I bought something from them...learned my lesson!

BANNED
    Just out of curiousity, what do you mean by "they", "these operations", and what is the "Canadian" way of doing business?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    I’ll give my business to somewhere else, outside of Markham. I’ve had and heard nothing but bad about these operations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    They really don’t appreciate the Canadian way of doing business it seems to me at least.