Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tenda Experience

I have had many dealings with them on guns and ammo with no troubles. Plan to order another shot gun today and hope I keep the good track record.

Tenda has been great for me every time.

Been waiting on an order for 5 weeks. They haven't responded to any email or phone calls (left 3 messages since they dont answer the phone). Was done by EMT and its just been "processing"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Musky Hunter's Avatar
    Don't know how you guys handle that.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholysavage View Post
    That's a bull#### excuse, almost all of the delays right now can be laid at the dealers' feet.
    I bought a scope from Jerry/Mystic a month ago. He shipped it the same day and I received it less than 3 days later. I bought a bunch of stuff from Tom at GBT a week later. Same story - shipped it the same day and I received it literally three days later. Bought reloading stuff from X-reload 2 weeks ago, took them 2 days to process and it arrived 6 days after I ordered. It was on their delivery truck the day before but they never made it to my place.
    I ordered stuff from Bullseye 10 days ago, it took them 6 days to process, and the package is currently out for delivery.
    No expensive shipping, everything arrived/arriving 3-4 days after Canada Post got their mitts on it. Add in a day or two if you're small town or rural, but I don't find CP any slower than before Covid.
    At the beginning of the lock down everything was much slower, even Amazon. The big delays right now are processing time on the dealer's end. And only for the ones that take days to process. Canada Post seems to be back to normal.
    As I said sunshine I can't speak for the dealers. If you aren't seeing any difference in delivery time from CP right now compared to before then it's because you got lucky, service there sucked to begin with or you just don't order that much stuff.

I know first hand what is going on at many couriers and at Canada Post. They have had more packages coming in for almost 3 months straight than they get at Christmas. I have had great luck with CanPar getting me items from out west to Ontario in 8 days. I have been waiting on some items sent through post for over a month. Elwood Epps on their site quotes waits as long as 30 days for items sent via Canada Post. UPS in Kitchener is so behind they are contracting out work to small local couriers.

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    So really you haven’t received any service, just the goods that you paid for.
    Sorry Sir , I don't quite understand what you want .

The only service that I want of TENDA is to fill my order
    and have it delivered to me .

If there is a challenge in them doing that then it
    would be less than banner service and we would address
    that at such time.

Cheers.. skwerl
    "iacta alea est"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skwerl View Post
    Sorry Sir , I don't quite understand what you want .

The only service that I want of TENDA is to fill my order
    and have it delivered to me .

If there is a challenge in them doing that then it
    would be less than banner service and we would address
    that at such time.

Cheers.. skwerl
    It’s a sad state of affairs when people’s expectations are so low that they think that they received “good” service for merely getting what they paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    It’s a sad state of affairs when people’s expectations are so low that they think that they received “good” service for merely getting what they paid for.
    This. People praising these stores service just for getting their product delivered in a timely manner. You really find out how good their service is when something goes wrong.

Bought a S&W 629 4.2" on sale...yahoo
    Monday June 2, 2020
    in my gun safe June 10, 2020

Thank you Tenda

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Not sure when people are going to get it through their heads about Tenda and their absolute shady business practices.
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83