Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tenda Experience

When people ask me about ordering from them, I always tell them that if they don’t mind slow shipping, you can get some good deals. I’ve ordered quite a bit from them and most of the time it is over a week to ship.

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Or in the case of Tenda, just getting it...eventually.
    exactly! companies shouldn't be praised for simply shipping you what you ordered! they should be praised when something goes wrong and the lengths they go to to make right. Some companies will take no fault and basically tell you to tough luck, some companies will actually make it right. If you've been buying from these stores long enough you'll figure out who's who.

Received my package yesterday from them, first time dealing, got everything I ordered correct. Canpar delivered to Alberta in 5 days, talk about super quick. Excellent pricing, on top of that free shipping. l will be buying from them again that's for sure.
    Don't Take Freedom For Granted. Thank A Veteran.
    Need an Employee? Hire a Veteran!

BANNED
    Thanks for the info

BANNED
    Get them off of this site !

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyBalls View Post
    Can't say I'm surprised. I see a review like this almost weekly. I'd stay away from all the gun stores in Markham. Plenty of other good options in the GTA.
    What are the other bad stores you shouldn't patronize?

CGN Regular
    I don't order from Chinese-owned businesses for pretty much this reason. I find that they do business differently and are not reliable for sorting out issues or admitting to mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom shooter View Post
    I’ve ordered ammo from them before and had it on my doorstep the same week I ordered it. I guess others haven’t been so lucky. I just ordered a case of these. I can’t even remember the last time I paid $200 for 1000 rounds of 9mm, so we’ll see how it works out this time.
    I order these 2000 rounds of 9mm on June 17 and it arrived at my door on june 23. That is pretty fu*king fast to me.

CGN Regular
    Another great experience with Tenda for me.

Ordered a new pistol on June 16th. Received confirmation that the transfer was started on the 17th. Shipping confirmation was sent to me on the 18th and the firearm was received by me yesterday, June 25th. I’m in BC.

Pretty tough to beat that level of service!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I have only ordered 1 item from Tenda, no issues, just as fast shipping as many other sporting goods shops.