Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenda Experience

Tenda Experience

This has been mostly resolved (painfully) through Tenda at time of posting but is a word of caution to others.

I ordered 5/20 magazines from their website that said in the title and description that they were 5/20s. What arrived were scratched and beat up 5/10s. On my receipt included physically with the order and online it was listed as 5/20s. I called tenda to resolve the issue and after convincing the person on the phone that I wasnt lying about my order and they I know they are pinned to 5 per Canadian law but the body is the wrong size for my order I was offered in store credit if I returned the magazines when they arrived and were processed at the warehouse. After some back and forth i was able to convince him that i wanted to speak to someone else and that instore credit for the product was not what i wanted, but a refund.

When I got to speak to the customer service line, through broken English i was told that they didnt even stock 5/20s and it was a mistake on their website. I can't believe they wouldn't call people who ordered and explain the mistake when it came time to ship something they didnt have. At the time of writing i am still waiting for my refund and have had to call every step of the way to ensure they actually are going to give my money back.

I'd recommend you spend your money elsewhere especially after they made no promise to fix their website to ensure this doesnt happen to anyone else when I asked about it.

This was my experience, I know many gunnutz have had a great time ordering through them and this I'm sure isnt the norm. Its just horrible to be treated like an idiot and then like I'm ripping off a business when in fact they were the ones who made the mistake.

Can't say I'm surprised. I see a review like this almost weekly. I'd stay away from all the gun stores in Markham. Plenty of other good options in the GTA.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Musky Hunter's Avatar
    Order in person only.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koopa1333 View Post
    I'm sure isnt the norm

Tenda has a history of poor customer service. Plenty of people who have placed an order, and been lucky enough to receive said order without issue will chime in and say their "service is great!". For the rest of us who have had issues and have actually had to contact their customer service this is pretty typical. They'll never admit they screwed up. You get the wrong thing, whether they shipped you the wrong thing or it was just false advertising, it's never their fault. They treat it like you just don't want it. Store credit instead of a refund, shipping it back is on you.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Most business' give okay service Till They Don't , I've had good service from them.
    "iacta alea est"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skwerl View Post
    Most business' give okay service Till They Don't , I've had good service from them.
    Did you ever have an issue with an order?
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

CGN frequent flyer
    Luckily for me they're 5 minutes from my house. So I get the good pricing but none of the bad service. :P

I ordered a rifle from them 2 weeks ago. No major issues, admittedly they could have updated the status on their site better. I recieved the rifle 6 days after the initial order. With all going on right now thats not too bad.

CGN Regular
    I've had hit and miss experience with them...i will never place another order through their website, but when I visit the storefront I have never had a problem with them.

Buying ammo from tenda never seems to be a problem for me, I ordered an absolute ton of ammo from them recently and had no problems at all and they shipped it out in less than a week which I found pretty amazing given current circumstances and I've never had an issue with customer service although admittedly I've only had to talk to them once

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast