Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ordered and Tracking Number in 28 minutes - Unbelievable

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural21 View Post
    This is good to know. I've never ordered from them before, but maybe I should start.
    By far the best service ive ever experienced.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar
    I just dealt with PR and it was a very positive experience. very efficient. Fast transfer, fast shipping. ZERO Issues.
    would Defiantly deal with them again.
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

Prophet river always goes above and beyond, top tier service
    "Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun,
    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son"

Quote Originally Posted by MapleSugar View Post
    That must be Tenda.

Prophet River ships really quick. Usually by the next day, and sometimes even on the day that the order was placed.

It all depends on whether or not they have your order ready before the courier gets there.
    Placed order Sunday, Monday got my reference number, Picked up Tuesday, left Toronto can par facility Tuesday evening, en route to me. THANK YOU TENDA. I have no bad things to say about this company, every deal has gone through in a timely fashion. I guess I’ve been lucky though never had anything go wrong with any of the vendors that are frequently mentioned here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MapleSugar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gofast240 View Post
    Placed order Sunday, Monday got my reference number, Picked up Tuesday, left Toronto can par facility Tuesday evening, en route to me. THANK YOU TENDA. I have no bad things to say about this company, every deal has gone through in a timely fashion. I guess I’ve been lucky though never had anything go wrong with any of the vendors that are frequently mentioned here.
    Great, why don't you go shill in their forum?

My last order from them was on Tue. June 2nd.
    Order confirmation and tracking# was on Fri. June 5th.
    Order shipped on Tue. June 9.
    Expected on June 19th.

I can't blame them for UPS failing to pick-up or deliver quickly, especially with the extra workload right now, but that's about normal from my experience.
    The Plague Rats go marching one by one! Hurrah! Hurrah!...

My experience with Prophet River is they have the fastest shipping and best customer service in the country. They've resolved issues (not their fault - and at no cost to me), had items at my door in 24 hours, and have never given me the run around. They're the first place I check whenever I need anything. To all the naysayers, try them and you wont be disappointed.
    Victori Spolia

Spoke with a friend who is a mail carrier at CP send all the couriers work with different systems and are surprisingly affiliated with CP all except Fedex. Depending on the area,item, contract number and shipping company they dont all work with the same process as you think and some actually overlap services. It’s also interesting how the shippers and courier services all make huge profits in bulk shipments meaning that the shipper sits on the packages till the courier picks them up till they get a certain quantity and therefore bigger discount.
    So don’t think the delay is necessarily because they are busy or Covid19. They are intentionally making huge profits on bulk shipments. The only reason why CP is slower are the Unions are forcing CP to separate work stations and sorting facilities intentionally backlog your package. If these entities really cared about Covid 19 why aren’t the delivery people wearing N95s and PPE?

Of course the risk is there of transmission on the mail and parcels but there is no measures taken on disinfecting them so exposure risk is still there. There are many studies out there of this but no common clinical consensus on the topic. So it looks on the outside there are delays as precautions but it’s known that the couriers are still making huge profits.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Artvark View Post
    You could say that but I’ve ordered from Prophet river numerous times and the shipping response and communication has always been stellar which is why I continue to order from them...
    I have bought from the Prophet River more than once and they are definitely on the good and faster side …
    at the same time, the rate of orders coming to their plate seems as much slower than with some other sellers which are really struggling to tackle their order flows ..
    this observation was based on numbering of the few orders following not too far one after another (assuming incremental numbering) a few months ago...
    If a politician’s life is worth armed guards, why aren't our children's lives worth the ability for us to give them the same level of protection?

Quote Originally Posted by SLToronto View Post
    That's really great … from the buyers' POV … but it's seems to demonstrate that there are no (or not many) orders in line … not so good from the sellers' POV, I would guess ...
    I mean you can watch guns fly in and out of stock on this forum in individual posts. Excluding what sales move through their webstore. PR is busy but efficient.

A few years ago, when Can.Post actually worked, I phoned in a rifle order for a new Ruger No1 at 3:00pm. That rifle was delivered to me in Lethbridge, at 8:15am the very next morning....A 1 off....probably most times it used to take 2 full days, and now it seems a week or more is the new norm....but my guess is 98 percent of that add time is all on Can. Post and not PR.

Jim
    "I am the midnight watchman down at Miller's Tool and Die.
    And I watch the metal rusting, and I watch the time go by."

I WILL NOT COMPLY!!
    WEXIT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast