Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ordered and Tracking Number in 28 minutes - Unbelievable

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MapleSugar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SLToronto View Post
    I have bought from the Prophet River more than once and they are definitely on the good and faster side …
    at the same time, the rate of orders coming to their plate seems as much slower than with some other sellers which are really struggling to tackle their order flows ..
    this observation was based on numbering of the few orders following not too far one after another (assuming incremental numbering) a few months ago...
    Keep in mind that a few months ago we were in the post-Christmas stage where almost all retail sales are slow. It's because few people have any money to spend.

I don't think that anyone was doing a brisk business then.

Now people are panic buying and Prophet River is still pumping out orders like a champ.

I got two scopes off of them recently that shipped the next day only because I missed the truck by a few hours.
    The Plague Rats go marching one by one! Hurrah! Hurrah!...

PR has always been on the ball like this for me as well, even in the busy seasons. Clay runs a tight ship over there and there's a great bunch of folks going out of their way to help you.
    Please support your local SPCA!

I've shopped at Prophet River both in person, online and by phone and have never had anything but the very best service.
    The service, selection and their online presence is what keeps me coming back.
    Don't be surprised by the excellent service, its standard procedure for them

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehughey View Post
    My experience with Prophet River is they have the fastest shipping and best customer service in the country. They've resolved issues (not their fault - and at no cost to me), had items at my door in 24 hours, and have never given me the run around. They're the first place I check whenever I need anything. To all the naysayers, try them and you wont be disappointed.
    That’s been my experience as well
    Best retailer on this site

Quote Originally Posted by Snowballs View Post
    Love all the positive vibes that are given here.

I guess it won't make anyone happy (except me) to know my package was picked up by the courier at at 14:02 MST and it is on the way.

YMMV but Prophet River are on my friendly forces list.
    Just an update on some spectacular service.

Courier rolled up with my order at today 09:48 PST (10:48 MST).

From order to delivery at my door in small town southern BC was 99 hours and 36 minutes. Just over 4 days - amazing!

Thanks to Mark and everyone at Prophet River.
    Velox Versutus Vigilans

NRA

BANNED
    Prophet River is the best.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123