Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: New SIG CROSS Precision hunting bolt-action rifles. Pre-Order Now!!!

Another retailer had 2 in stock on their website.... They must be close now. I pre-ordered through Precision Optics as they are local(ish) to me.

So is this rifle being shipped into Canada or not? I'm a patient man, but some of this communication or more like lack there of is starting to test me.

A bunch of sites indicated they have them available in the last 24-36 hours (but are now sold out again?). Meanwhile a retail shop that looks like a circular target has not given us any new info. They've had my deposit since September of last year. Coming on 9 months. How much more patience shall we display?

CGN Regular
    Speaking with the retailer I ordered from, only a handful came into the country in the first shipment. Rather then send them all to the first retailer that ordered, they split it up amongst all the retailers that ordered to a maximum of 2 rifles. I have been told that my rifle has shipped from the wholesaler to my local retailer.
    I’ve been impatiently waiting for this rifle for about 18 months

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sprint's Avatar
    Would be happy to buy if someone can actually bring it into the market.

But the "pre-purchases" have become a bad joke. Its a rifle. Not Moses DVD colelction.
    Occasional Texan | Albertan in the heart | Living in Peace off the Red River

Oh wow 18 months?! You've got me thinking I'm gonna have to wait for the long haul as you clearly got your deposit way in the early days of the announcement of the rifle.

Good luck to us all.

Seems from another thread here, the 308 and 277 fury are restricted? Can someone confirm this and if something is done to put them non restricted from the factory?

Non-restricted from my understanding. I am not sure what they are doing to make them NR though.

Although this change maybe why only the Creedmoor seems to have hit our shores.
    Blygy

Time wounds all heels... R.A.H.
    TANSTAAFL

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456