Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer in Germany is slated to close its factory later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    The Trump haters make me laugh! Trump has made America great until the Chinese virus pandemic. He closed the borders and was called racist. But he was correct in doing so, our clown keeps the borders open and we get a larger number of infected people here in Chinada.

Maybe you should move to the United States and vote for Hilliary or Joe Biden, Democrats will make sure the Second Amendment is quashed and no civilians will have firearms. Not in Canada or the United States.

Or maybe stay in Canada and vote Liberal, let's see where that leaves us law abiding firearms owners.

Every time a Democrat farts it's Trump's fault, give your head a long hard shake my friend, Trump is for the 2nd amendment and firearms owners. Without Trump's support for gun owners, there will be no guns in Canada, none! Except for criminals, military or Police.

Wake up people!.......
    Wow.... You should move there. Drink some more cool aid!

The Trump haters make me laugh! Trump has made America great until the Chinese virus pandemic. He closed the borders and was called racist. But he was correct in doing so, our clown keeps the borders open and we get a larger number of infected people here in Chinada.

Maybe you should move to the United States and vote for Hilliary or Joe Biden, Democrats will make sure the Second Amendment is quashed and no civilians will have firearms. Not in Canada or the United States.

Or maybe stay in Canada and vote Liberal, let's see where that leaves us law abiding firearms owners.

Every time a Democrat farts it's Trump's fault, give your head a long hard shake my friend, Trump is for the 2nd amendment and firearms owners. Without Trump's support for gun owners, there will be no guns in Canada, none! Except for criminals, military or Police.

Wake up people!.......
    Trump has proven time and time again to be a complete imbecile. People in his own inner circle describe him as self serving and self motivated, he doesn't give 2 cents about the second amendment, or the first for that matter.

Question:
    Do you dislike the man or do you dislike the policies and results produced?

Rich

Wake up people!.......
    You have got to be joking. There is no way you could actually believe that right? Do you own a subscription to the national enquirer? Just so you know Elvis really is dead. This is why education is so important people!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deer mangler View Post
    Wow.... You should move there. Drink some more cool aid!
    The newbie speaks, all hail to the nube!.....
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Quote Originally Posted by Backpack View Post
    Trump has proven time and time again to be a complete imbecile. People in his own inner circle describe him as self serving and self motivated, he doesn't give 2 cents about the second amendment, or the first for that matter.
    It's called fake news spread by Democratic MSM. Do you believe CTV and CBC is also correct and truthful?

Wake up my friend, the MSM is owned by Trudeau and his communist party. Paid the sum of $141,000.00 each and every week to spew lies to Canadians.

Same crap in US, Democrats own MSM there, except Fox News who speaks the truth. It's no wonder the Turd keeps getting in when Liberal gun owners vote for the left wing extremist morons.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheRecordMan View Post
    You have got to be joking. There is no way you could actually believe that right? Do you own a subscription to the national enquirer? Just so you know Elvis really is dead. This is why education is so important people!!!!
    Another newbie speaks, must be nube night.....

Newbie Lives Matter!

^^^ now you have a good idea how brain wash fake news propaganda of CNN & co works full throttle even here ....
    my ignore list grow sooooo fast these days ...LOL !
    Si vis Pacem para Bellum !

LIFE experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

now back to the origin of this thread, I'm very happy I still have two of the original made in Germany SIG Sauer and of course I'll hold on, never for sale (maybe both become safe queens) ... a big difference in the German craftsmanshift & quality compared with the US production
    Si vis Pacem para Bellum !

LIFE experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast