Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer in Germany is slated to close its factory later this year.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    I wish I could afford a spare P226 LDC 2 stainless. My favorite pistol. In my hands it aims itself.

Maybe they will clean out the bins and sell a lot of the original 220 ,226 and 228 parts
    I have a few of the ex RCMP ERT 226 pistols original 226 parts would be helpful

AFAIK all actual parts in stock and CNC machines will be shipped around September this year to US factory, maybe we will see soon some mis-matched SIGs with a new letter serial number, who knows.
    Si vis Pacem para Bellum !

LIFE experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PWear 57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    The Trump haters make me laugh! Trump has made America great until the Chinese virus pandemic. He closed the borders and was called racist. But he was correct in doing so, our clown keeps the borders open and we get a larger number of infected people here in Chinada.

Maybe you should move to the United States and vote for Hilliary or Joe Biden, Democrats will make sure the Second Amendment is quashed and no civilians will have firearms. Not in Canada or the United States.

Or maybe stay in Canada and vote Liberal, let's see where that leaves us law abiding firearms owners.

Every time a Democrat farts it's Trump's fault, give your head a long hard shake my friend, Trump is for the 2nd amendment and firearms owners. Without Trump's support for gun owners, there will be no guns in Canada, none! Except for criminals, military or Police.

Wake up people!.......
    I agree with Thunderhog.....And I see TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME is alive and doing well here in Canada!!!!
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled"
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left"
    CCFR Member

CGN Regular
    How is the quality of USA Sig vs German Sig in rifles? Is there much difference historically?

Quote Originally Posted by PWear 57 View Post
    I agree with Thunderhog.....And I see TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME is alive and doing well here in Canada!!!!
    Thank you Brother!....
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

The Trump haters make me laugh! Trump has made America great until the Chinese virus pandemic. He closed the borders and was called racist. But he was correct in doing so, our clown keeps the borders open and we get a larger number of infected people here in Chinada.

Maybe you should move to the United States and vote for Hilliary or Joe Biden, Democrats will make sure the Second Amendment is quashed and no civilians will have firearms. Not in Canada or the United States.

Or maybe stay in Canada and vote Liberal, let's see where that leaves us law abiding firearms owners.

Every time a Democrat farts it's Trump's fault, give your head a long hard shake my friend, Trump is for the 2nd amendment and firearms owners. Without Trump's support for gun owners, there will be no guns in Canada, none! Except for criminals, military or Police.

Wake up people!.......
    If you think I'm a Trump hater, you would be extremely incorrect. Trump pushes countries like Germany to stop their ongoing attempts to damage companies associated with the US, like Sig.

Quote Originally Posted by MitchCDN View Post
    How is the quality of USA Sig vs German Sig in rifles? Is there much difference historically?
    I have owned a bunch of each. US Sigs have an unwarranted bad rap if you listen to some online folks.

Both are equally reliable and shoot extremely well. Accuracy really depends on variant. The German Sigs have a noticeably better fit and finish.

If you want a shooter pick either. If you have the extra cash that comes with buying a German Sig go for it.

The newbie speaks, all hail to the nube!.....
    Interesting approach. Attack the low comments..... Lack of posts doesn't make one any less relevant. If I talked out of my arse I guess i could have as many posts as you....

Just don't understand how you could be Canadian and love trump. Illegal tariffs on softwood lumber to destroy our forest industry, gutting environmental protections making other countries (Canada) less competitive, tariffs on Canadian steel cause we're are a national security risk, hi-jacking PPE destined for Canada. Give your head a shake!

And to make the statement that without him there would be no guns in Canada is just ridiculous. You know we are a sovereign nation right? Are you sure your not a Russian bot since you are into conspiracy theories.

Put you tinfoil hat on, pour yourself a nice glass of bleach and actually take a second to think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post
    If you think I'm a Trump hater, you would be extremely incorrect. Trump pushes countries like Germany to stop their ongoing attempts to damage companies associated with the US, like Sig.
    My apologies All in fun. I am tired of certain people, both Canadian and American attacking President Trump. No, he is not perfect, but he is for Americans and it's people. I would trade 1000 Liberal Turds for one Trump.

If we had a leader who was for Canada and not China or any other country we would prosper. The way we are headed now is into self destruction. Makes me sick what Liberals and Democrats are capable of......
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast