Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sig Sauer in Germany is slated to close its factory later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Deer mangler View Post
    Interesting approach. Attack the low comments..... Lack of posts doesn't make one any less relevant. If I talked out of my arse I guess i could have as many posts as you....

Just don't understand how you could be Canadian and love trump. Illegal tariffs on softwood lumber to destroy our forest industry, gutting environmental protections making other countries (Canada) less competitive, tariffs on Canadian steel cause we're are a national security risk, hi-jacking PPE destined for Canada. Give your head a shake!

And to make the statement that without him there would be no guns in Canada is just ridiculous. You know we are a sovereign nation right? Are you sure your not a Russian bot since you are into conspiracy theories.

Put you tinfoil hat on, pour yourself a nice glass of bleach and actually take a second to think before you post.

Deer Mangler, you need to learn some manners when joining a forum where members have been around many years. Your entitled to your opinion, just like all of us. Being civil and polite goes a long way. Talking about drinking cool-aid because you do not agree with a members comments is not a great way to start out, or earn respect.

Yes, I like Trump. I would move there tomorrow if I could. The only people destroying Canada is JT and his band of merry fools. Our PM sent all of our PPE to CHINA, remember, then Dr. Do-little Tam lied about everything when it comes to Canadian health. She is loyal to Communist China and the World Health Organization who is also run by a scammer named Tedros who's also a communist, both these people who answer to the Chinese Communist Party.

I would not trust Canada either if I was President Trump, look at the fool we have destroying this once great country, it's no longer funny or a joke! Liberals have killed Canada, period.

And yes there will be no guns in Canada if Liberals stay in power, they will slowly be banned and taken away. If United States goes Democrat, there will be a civil war there, the democrats will try to abolish the first and second amendments. It's not going to be good. And yes, Canada will follow suite and ban all guns if the US does it, or tries to do it first.

The only sovereign place in Canada is Quebec, the Liberals have destroyed Canada as I stated before.

So in closing, shake your own head, keep your tinfoil for the kitchen, keep your bleach in the toilet and shake head again!......
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by covert ops View Post
    I have owned a bunch of each. US Sigs have an unwarranted bad rap if you listen to some online folks.

Both are equally reliable and shoot extremely well. Accuracy really depends on variant. The German Sigs have a noticeably better fit and finish.

If you want a shooter pick either. If you have the extra cash that comes with buying a German Sig go for it.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    Deer Mangler, you need to learn some manners when joining a forum where members have been around many years. Your entitled to your opinion, just like all of us. Being civil and polite goes a long way. Talking about drinking cool-aid because you do not agree with a members comments is not a great way to start out, or earn respect.

Yes, I like Trump. I would move there tomorrow if I could. The only people destroying Canada is JT and his band of merry fools. Our PM sent all of our PPE to CHINA, remember, then Dr. Do-little Tam lied about everything when it comes to Canadian health. She is loyal to Communist China and the World Health Organization who is also run by a scammer named Tedros who's also a communist, both these people who answer to the Chinese Communist Party.

I would not trust Canada either if I was President Trump, look at the fool we have destroying this once great country, it's no longer funny or a joke! Liberals have killed Canada, period.

And yes there will be no guns in Canada if Liberals stay in power, they will slowly be banned and taken away. If United States goes Democrat, there will be a civil war there, the democrats will try to abolish the first and second amendments. It's not going to be good. And yes, Canada will follow suite and ban all guns if the US does it, or tries to do it first.

The only sovereign place in Canada is Quebec, the Liberals have destroyed Canada as I stated before.

So in closing, shake your own head, keep your tinfoil for the kitchen, keep your bleach in the toilet and shake head again!......
    I stand with Thunderhog.
    There are those who are willing to sell their country out & those that want to build & protect their country. Trump is the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I stand with Thunderhog.
    There are those who are willing to sell their country out & those that want to build & protect their country. Trump is the latter.
    Thanks brother!.....
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN frequent flyer
    This forum would be a lot better if people contained their random political thoughts to threads on that topic. Every second thread in this forum gets political, even when the topic of the thread has zero to do with politics. I personally think the political opinions of many people on this board are borderline retarded, so I'd really rather not be forced to bump into them every second thread, unless I actually engage them in a thread that's political.

/rant

In having a friend of some 40 years, who lives in a big house on the far east side of Toronto. His opinion of President Trump is high, and Prime Minister Trudeau? In the toilet? We voted for President Trump in the last election and will do so in November again. Our Candian passports are alive and well, as are our USA ones.
    Nice to have an escape hatch yes? Our last vacation travelling all over Ontario, I was amazed at the hatred of President Trump? Not everyone, but a lot. I got sucked into a few (discussions!) a loud "Shut your trap!" was a not so pleasant end to a couple of those discussions. Scouse manners are somewhat abrupt, what can I say.
    Did miss my Glock 19 4th Gen carry piece tho! Still have good friends in Ontario, the $5.00 a month they tack on to my Cell phone bill for unlimited calls to Canada, from the US is money well spent. No traveling yet for a while.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234