TacFit One! Wolverine's Tactical Fitness Series

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Our first episode of 'TacFit', a series where we are going to engage in active training drills, and we want YOU to follow along with us! If you do the drill, post your results in the comments!
-
What you need:
Hearing Protection
Eye Protection
Rifle of Choice
Ammunition
Target
Rangefinder (Optional)
-
The Drill (for time):
Do 10 Burpees
Engage 200m target (or distance of choice)

Run 25m to second station

Do 10 Pushups

Engage 200m target (or distance of choice)

Run 25m back to first station

Do 10 Air Squats

Engage final target at 200m (or distance of choice)
-
-
SAFETY FIRST
The safe handling and operation of Firearms is very important and we can assure you that at Wolverine Supplies we take all the proper measures to ensure the firearms featured in our videos are properly cleared for safe handling, and Range Safety Procedures are always respected and followed. We ask that you do the same if you perform this training exercise!
-
-
Wolverine Supplies
Virden, MB Canada
Phone: (204) 748 2454
Email: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
-
Give us a follow and like our page!

Start at the 400m, targets pop up, you have 45 seconds to run to 300m, engage from prone, targets go down. Targets come up you run to 200m engage 2 targets from kneeling, targets go down. Targets come up, dun to 100m engage from prone 2 targets, targets go down, walk to 75 m, watch and shoot, full auto from standing, walk to 50 m, watch and shoot, full auto from standing.

I posted this in another thread and I’ll put it here too with a few minor changes.

Just a disclaimer first! I am not attacking Wolverine or any other retailer, distributors or manufacturer of expertly crafted firearms!

You / we need to start seriously thinking about removing tactical and sniper and the like out of the names of the firearms and gear that we like to use in our sport, recreation and community! These will be the next things “Poly” comes after! A “sniper” this is only meant to kill. A “tactical” that is only needed by the police or military!

For those who think this could never happen, look at what we are facing now! It is only going to get worse as governments do not want to have to answer to the people. They have forgotten who they are working for!

Sorry for derailing your thread!

As was pointed out recently, a variant of a variant of a variant, was recently prohibited. Albeit illegally, but none the less soon camouflage clothing could be banned at this rate of ridiculousness because it’s associated with bad scary things!

Are there really any other versions of doing burpees so that I don't fall in despair after doing the first 10 of them? I was advised a good program modernfit.com and now I am giving it a try. I hear it's quite effective. A colleague of mine did one of the courses and she lost quite a bit of weight. She extolled the virtues of it so often. The most common fact is that it allows a user to track their weight loss progress and eating habits by logging whatever they eat, the exercise performed, etc.

Last edited:
You should monitor your diet, reduce large amounts of carbohydrates, drink plenty of water. Try to exercise and drink coffee before exercise. It helps a lot in losing weight.Also, you can try a low-carb diet. It's a good option for people who have stomach problems and are engaged in sports. I started to build muscle in the gym and discovered the need for a special diet. I couldn't lose weight and gain muscle mass in any way. I read that the organism uses fat as an energy source when following a specific diet. As a result, keto helped me make my workouts more effective, I became more enduring. In addition, I included natural probiotic vitamins in my diet, which also helped me lose weight. Link to these vitamins: https://fitnessclone.com/bio-complete-3-review/. This turned out to be a solvable factor, thanks to which I got a good result.

Last edited:
What a wonderful way to use your back 40 with your daughters.
This cardio system would work for old geezers too. Just tone it down a bit. Make it a little easier so grandpa can still bullsxxt what a fit young buck he is.;)
What a wonderful way to use a piece of land Mr. Wolverine.
Thank you Sir.

Anyone with suggestions about mobile shooting tables?

How about a winter version?

What a wonderful way to use your back 40 with your daughters.
This cardio system would work for old geezers too. Just tone it down a bit. Make it a little easier so grandpa can still bullsxxt what a fit young buck he is.;)
What a wonderful way to use a piece of land Mr. Wolverine.
Thank you Sir.

Anyone with suggestions about mobile shooting tables?

How about a winter version?

The winter version is this (best done during snowstorm):
While wearing snowshoes,
Do 10 Burpees
Shovel 200m of driveway(or distance of choice)

Run 25m to neighbour's house

Do 10 Pushups

Shovel another 200m (or distance of choice)

Run 25m back to your driveway

Do 10 Air Squats

Reshovel 200m of your driveway (or distance of choice)

WTF: What the Fornication??

I was expecting to see Grumpy running with one of the Prohib GPMG rigs plus tripod. This is no fun. Ha ha ha ha. I’m just kidding.

Peace Be To Journey!

Cheers, Barney

Back
Top Bottom