Re: Summer Holiday Closure coming up on July 3rd

Henry Nierychlo

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
785   0   0
Re: Summer Holiday Closure coming up on July 3rd

Just to remind everyone that I am closing for the summer holidays from July 3rd till Sept 8th. The last Order will be shipped on July 3rd.

Regards, Henry

Just a word of advise. When trying to establish oneself as a legitimate business, closing for 3 or 4 months a year delegitimizes it as a true store and into the category a hobby business. Full time businesses use it as an excuse to prevent suppliers/manufacturers from supplying you as they want a level playing field. Have a good holiday.

Just a word of advise. When trying to establish oneself as a legitimate business, closing for 3 or 4 months a year delegitimizes it as a true store and into the category a hobby business. Full time businesses use it as an excuse to prevent suppliers/manufacturers from supplying you as they want a level playing field. Have a good holiday.

Henry doesn't need any help "legitimizing" his business. He's A+ in a lot of books. And he has or always has been able to get me whatever I am after.

Good on him for taking summer vacation lol

*advice

I don’t think Henry needs to worry about establishing anything lol.

I have nothing against him, but he was on here this year asking for testimonials to help prop the effectiveness in his pitch to suppliers. Suppliers, especially factory direct, look at this.

I have nothing against him, but he was on here this year asking for testimonials to help prop the effectiveness in his pitch to suppliers. Suppliers, especially factory direct, look at this.

I appreciate your advice. I was looking for testimonials for potential customers to have some feedback to look at. I don't need them to pitch to suppliers.

Regards, Henry

Henry is probably the most frequently lauded suppliers on the forum, for good reason. Enjoy your holiday sir, if you find yourself in the gulf islands I would be happy to take you fishing.

If Henry has any shortcoming, it's that he can't replenish stock fast enough... Can't wait for the new stuff to arrive come September.

I buy stuff all year, does not work with my business model. Prices are a little high but seems like he is well respected maybe he will get big enough to hire some help some day

I buy stuff all year, does not work with my business model. Prices are a little high but seems like he is well respected maybe he will get big enough to hire some help some day
I suspect he wants to stay small enough so he doesn’t have to hire help. I would recommend him and his business to anyone without hesitation and I hope he can keep things simple and small as long as he wants to keep working. As a business owner who has had staff rosters as high as 22 plus my wife and myself I am so jealous of anyone who can make a living without having to deal with staff.

If I need something and he is off on holiday I know I have his blessing to shop elsewhere but come the fall I look him up again.

Back
Top Bottom