Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re: Summer Holiday Closure coming up on July 3rd

Supporting Dealer Henry Nierychlo's Avatar

Re: Summer Holiday Closure coming up on July 3rd

Just to remind everyone that I am closing for the summer holidays from July 3rd till Sept 8th. The last Order will be shipped on July 3rd.

Regards, Henry

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Now Stocking Dillon, Hornady & Lee Presses & Dies !!!

Just a word of advise. When trying to establish oneself as a legitimate business, closing for 3 or 4 months a year delegitimizes it as a true store and into the category a hobby business. Full time businesses use it as an excuse to prevent suppliers/manufacturers from supplying you as they want a level playing field. Have a good holiday.
    Money isn't everthing. It's just something needed to purchase anything.

Quote Originally Posted by saskdude99 View Post
    Just a word of advise. When trying to establish oneself as a legitimate business, closing for 3 or 4 months a year delegitimizes it as a true store and into the category a hobby business. Full time businesses use it as an excuse to prevent suppliers/manufacturers from supplying you as they want a level playing field. Have a good holiday.
    Henry doesn't need any help "legitimizing" his business. He's A+ in a lot of books. And he has or always has been able to get me whatever I am after.

Good on him for taking summer vacation lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    *advice

I don’t think Henry needs to worry about establishing anything lol.

Always have been very satisfied by shopping at his store, and will continue in september, have a nice summer!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I have nothing against him, but he was on here this year asking for testimonials to help prop the effectiveness in his pitch to suppliers. Suppliers, especially factory direct, look at this.
    Money isn't everthing. It's just something needed to purchase anything.

I have nothing against him, but he was on here this year asking for testimonials to help prop the effectiveness in his pitch to suppliers. Suppliers, especially factory direct, look at this.
    I appreciate your advice. I was looking for testimonials for potential customers to have some feedback to look at. I don't need them to pitch to suppliers.

Regards, Henry

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Henry is probably the most frequently lauded suppliers on the forum, for good reason. Enjoy your holiday sir, if you find yourself in the gulf islands I would be happy to take you fishing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    If Henry has any shortcoming, it's that he can't replenish stock fast enough... Can't wait for the new stuff to arrive come September.
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

btt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast