Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: First responders discount

Quote Originally Posted by guncrazy5606 View Post
    No one cares about your boycott with a feedback score of 2 after 12 years here, you don’t buy to often. Mind your own business unless you want to put your life on the line every day to serve your community or country. Yes some cops are #### heads but the vast majority are out there keeping the general population safe and the scum off the streets. Just like we don’t judge all lawful gun owners by the actions of a few crazy’s, don’t judge all LEO by the actions of a few.
    Good job WGT
    Well said, this crap is getting real old.

You guys are very kind.
    Burlington, Ontario

Thanks you guy. Very much appreciated!
    "The 1911 was the design given by God to us through John M. Browning that represents the epitome of what a killing tool needs to be. It was true in 1911 and is true now."—Colonel Robert J. Coates, USMC

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlydelta View Post
    Wolverine why would you increase the discount to first responders???
    With everything going on I dont understand why companies throw themselves in the middle. So many people dislike cops and the RCMP right now it seems to be a bad choice right now.
    I will put you on the list of companies I am boycotting and will not buy from like I did AI Tactical.
    They tried it a week ago and reversed they decision because so many people contacted them with there disapproval.

Keep doing what you’re doing wolverine. We dealt with the backlash and there are many in the community who agree with discounts to first responders no matter what some loud voices might call. Also we never went back on our decision, and neither should you.

Quote Originally Posted by spoc View Post
    Well said, this crap is getting real old.
    It's getting so old that I'm considering only buying from companies that give first responder discounts. For the record, I'm not a first responder, and don't get their discounts. But, like the fact I give discounts to the military as an example, I've decided that even though I don't always agree with the government and how they deploy troops, the troops themselves generally do deserve a break. Some military members are jerks, most are not. This also applies to any other group. Some are jerks, most are not.

CGN frequent flyer
    With everything going on I dont understand why companies throw themselves in the middle. So many people dislike cops and the RCMP right now it seems to be a bad choice right now.
    I will put you on the list of companies I am boycotting and will not buy from like I did AI Tactical.
    They tried it a week ago and reversed they decision because so many people contacted them with there disapproval.
    I’d hazard a guess that most firearms owners are supportive of police in the current situation. I can only speak for myself, but I’m 100% supportive of police organizations. Do individual bigots need to be dealt with, certainly, but 99% of officers do a phenomenal job in impossible conditions. I don’t really care what the underlying problems are when a meth-head is running around with a knife, if there is any doubt about anyone else’s safety including the officers then put em down however required.

If BLM actually cared about lives they’d look internally at their own communities first. Instead the “victimized by the system” mentality is played for gain. With any particular ethnic group the largest threat of violence comes from within.

“Systemic” means internal/designed into the system. The only thing systemically targeted by police organizations are criminal a-holes. Good riddance I say.

Wolverine GT, good on you for not caving to the current trend of idiocy! Order inbound. I’ll happily support a business that supports those who keep the innocents of society safe.
    Last edited by TT1900; 06-18-2020 at 10:57 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    First responders are not only the police...it is whoever directly responds when you call 911. When your house is on fire or your kid is choking.

I support our countries police officers 100 percent. I would have no problem if police officers were given double the first responder discount. The amount of abuse officers are getting right now is ridiculous. No other profession would put up with what they do in a run of a day. My job is bad enough...

Quote Originally Posted by guncrazy5606 View Post
    No one cares about your boycott with a feedback score of 2 after 12 years here, you don’t buy to often. Mind your own business unless you want to put your life on the line every day to serve your community or country. Yes some cops are #### heads but the vast majority are out there keeping the general population safe and the scum off the streets. Just like we don’t judge all lawful gun owners by the actions of a few crazy’s, don’t judge all LEO by the actions of a few.
    Good job WGT

Anti-gunners will not be buying firearms or ammo, so they don’t care if you give them a discount or not. If you cut police officers off, the only people you will be hurting are the officers who support us. We need as many officers on our side as possible, boycotting them will only hurt us.

CGN Regular
    You should go to a parents home and tell them their son/daughter is dead like some first responders do. You'll probably feel disappointed then too like you do right now. Have you donated to CCFR yet? Wolverine has. They also have gone to court over firearm matters, and do an insane amount of work behind the scenes in my opinion. You honestly must have no idea.

Wolverine, thanks and I still love the sweater and t shirts you guys sent last week!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast