Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: First responders discount

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydelta View Post
    Wolverine why would you increase the discount to first responders???
    With everything going on I dont understand why companies throw themselves in the middle. So many people dislike cops and the RCMP right now it seems to be a bad choice right now.
    I will put you on the list of companies I am boycotting and will not buy from like I did AI Tactical.
    They tried it a week ago and reversed they decision because so many people contacted them with there disapproval.

OMG, here we go again...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    The same RCMP that are adding guns weekly to the ban list get a discount on their firearms.....dont know if one should laugh or cry. But hey....at least you went after Ducks Unlimited.
    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” G. Michael Hopf

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Keep doing what you’re doing wolverine. We dealt with the backlash and there are many in the community who agree with discounts to first responders no matter what some loud voices might call. Also we never went back on our decision, and neither should you.
    But you must really be smarting from DeltaDickWads boycott

Edited

Quote Originally Posted by scott_r View Post
    The same RCMP that are adding guns weekly to the ban list get a discount on their firearms.....dont know if one should laugh or cry. But hey....at least you went after Ducks Unlimited.
    I didnt realize that it was all rcmp officers who add guns to the ban list. Please, educate me on how that works.

You do realize that many many rcmp officers were affected by this gun ban as well right? But yes, continue generalizing and hating an entire work force of people, because of a decision made by few.

Quote Originally Posted by USPfan View Post
    But yes, continue generalizing and hating an entire work force of people, because of a decision made by few.
    But its OK to generalize the Ducks Unlimited because of the decision made by a few....calling for their defunding and rallying customers to attack them.

Get a grip officer,,,,, a bit rich pulling "hate" out of my message...but hey there is power in being the victim nowadays unless your a mallard.
    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” G. Michael Hopf

CGN Regular
    Hey so I'm a correctional Officer, please blame me for letting fentanyl dealers out of jail too while you're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    Hey so I'm a correctional Officer, please blame me for letting fentanyl dealers out of jail too while you're at it.
    ok bro....no wonder you didn't pass the exam to make it as a cop.

CGN Regular
    ok bro....no wonder you didn't pass the exam to make it as a cop.
    Never applied, keep hating on cops though it's all good, we get it. Police are bad, the RCMP Officers took away your guns and it isn't the Liberal governments fault 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    Never applied, keep hating on cops though it's all good, we get it. Police are bad, the RCMP Officers took away your guns and it isn't the Liberal governments fault 100%.
    You need to do a bit of research and see just how much the rcmp are involved with an weekly growing list of property they wish to seize. And just who voted in the liberals, I could be wrong but Im sure it was your province.

Again...keep up the victim narrative, maybe walmart will give you 5% off tissues.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast