Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: First responders discount

Business Member

First responders discount

We are using this process for first responder discounts.

Place your order and select E Transfer as the method of payment. After the order is placed send us an email at info@wolverinegt.ca with your order number and a picture of your service card.
    We will reduce the total on regular priced items by 10% and get back to you with a total owing.

https://www.wolverinegt.ca/

Thanks Wolverine. We appreciate the generous discount.

Thank you very much WGT for the generous offer including CF1 card holders.
    Velox Versutus Vigilans

NRA

Wolverine why would you increase the discount to first responders???
    With everything going on I dont understand why companies throw themselves in the middle. So many people dislike cops and the RCMP right now it seems to be a bad choice right now.
    I will put you on the list of companies I am boycotting and will not buy from like I did AI Tactical.
    They tried it a week ago and reversed they decision because so many people contacted them with there disapproval.

They extended the discount for Veterans and Military. Are you unhappy with them too?
    Velox Versutus Vigilans

NRA

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydelta View Post
    With everything going on I dont understand why companies throw themselves in the middle. So many people dislike cops and the RCMP right now it seems to be a bad choice right now.
    I will put you on the list of companies I am boycotting and will not buy from like I did AI Tactical.
    They tried it a week ago and reversed they decision because so many people contacted them with there disapproval.
    Where does it say anything about increasing the discount??? It just says "this is our process for processing the discount for first responders". Last I checked first responders are still out there putting their butts on the line, including medics and fire. Why the hate for them too?

No one cares about your boycott with a feedback score of 2 after 12 years here, you don’t buy to often. Mind your own business unless you want to put your life on the line every day to serve your community or country. Yes some cops are #### heads but the vast majority are out there keeping the general population safe and the scum off the streets. Just like we don’t judge all lawful gun owners by the actions of a few crazy’s, don’t judge all LEO by the actions of a few.
    Good job WGT

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydelta View Post
    CCFR-CSSA-NFA-NRA

^^^this^^^
    Lol!
    First in...Last out

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by guncrazy5606 View Post
    No one cares about your boycott with a feedback score of 2 after 12 years here, you don’t buy to often. Mind your own business unless you want to put your life on the line every day to serve your community or country. Yes some cops are #### heads but the vast majority are out there keeping the general population safe and the scum off the streets. Just like we don’t judge all lawful gun owners by the actions of a few crazy’s, don’t judge all LEO by the actions of a few.
    Good job WGT
    ^^ +2
    Excellent response.

Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast