Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: First responders discount

Quote Originally Posted by riversrest View Post
    How about wearing a 40 lbs carpenters belt over a fall arrest harness for 12 hours a day on a 21 day shift?
    Duty belt, yeah right... "Whiner's apron" is the more correct term for it but we want discount, lol. Pathetic.
    How about wearing 200lbs of kit and patrolling 10kms in a desert with bombs and people shooting at you for give or take 8 months?

Someone’s always got it worse somewhere else.
    What’s truly pathetic is the amount of people so jealous of others getting something, that they victimized themselves and try to turn hate into a group of people generally not ASKING for a discount, but are appreciative that it’s offered.

I’ll have to remember the next time I go get supplies for doing renovations, I would like, correction... DEMAND the contractors discount, or tradesmen discounts at the hardware/lumber stores/etc.

Ps. I’m not a LEO. I don’t envy them at this time in the world.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    How about wearing 200lbs of kit and patrolling 10kms in a desert with bombs and people shooting at you for give or take 8 months?

What’s truly pathetic is the amount of people so jealous of others getting something, that they victimized themselves and try to turn hate into a group of people generally not ASKING for a discount, but are appreciative that it’s offered.

I’ll have to remember the next time I go get supplies for doing renovations, I would like, correction... DEMAND the contractors discount, or tradesmen discounts at the hardware/lumber stores/etc.

Your own choices... not my problem.

Your own choices... not my problem.
    Answered your own question as well I suppose.

How about wearing a 40 lbs carpenters belt over a fall arrest harness for 12 hours a day on a 21 day shift?
    Duty belt, yeah right... "Whiner's apron" is the more correct term for it but we want discount, lol. Pathetic.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Answered your own question as well I suppose.
    Yep, and doing it without feeling entitled for a discount.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by shuraparabellum View Post
    If WGT offers a discount to antifa would that make you happy?
    Thank you for reviving a 3 month old sh#t show thread. How awsome of you!

Yep, and doing it without feeling entitled for a discount.
    Don’t quite think that’s right... your post reeks of entitlement (or desire for it).

If you want it as bad as you clearly do, you should’ve chosen a different profession.

wow.....just wow , I know who I m not inviting to my birthday party hahah

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Well said. I would not want to see or endure on a regular basis what LE/Military/First Responders do every day and have to keep their head straight. Goodonya Wolverine and other sponsors for giving them a bit of a break on gear!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112